₊˚.༄ | ❝THE BLUE SPIRIT❞

────────༝ ˚ 。⋆ 𓇼 ⋆。 ˚ ༝────────

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗖𝗘𝗡𝗘 𝗢𝗨𝗧𝗦𝗜𝗗𝗘 𝗪𝗔𝗦 𝗕𝗘𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗜𝗙𝗨𝗟 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗩𝗔𝗦𝗧 𝗠𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗜𝗡 𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗘 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗖𝗜𝗧𝗬 𝗥𝗨𝗜𝗡𝗦, 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗡𝗘𝗫𝗧 𝗧𝗢 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗛𝗢𝗪𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗥 𝗪𝗔𝗦𝗡'𝗧 𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗧𝗢 𝗕𝗘𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗜𝗙𝗨𝗟.

Sokka is laid up against Appa, huddled in his sleeping bag coughing, with buckets of sweat dripping down his face.

Katara presses a wet rag on his forehead. "This should bring your fever down."

"You know what I love about Appa the most? His sense of humor."

"That's nice. I'll tell him." You smile as Appa growls in reply. Sokka laughs through his stuffy nose. "Classic Appa."

"How's Sokka doing?" Aang asked, coming up to you and Katara. "Not so good. Being out in that storm really did a number on him."

Sokka sniffed pitifully. "I couldn't find any ginger root for the tea, but I found a map."

Placing the map on the floor. "There's an herbalist institute on top of that mountain. We could probably find a cure for Sokka there."

"Aang, he's in no condition for travel. Sokka just needs more rest. I'm sure he'll be better by tomorrow." You claim as you and Katara both start to cough.

"Not you, too!"

"Relax, it was just a little cough. We're fi-" Katara goes to reassure but starts coughing again, this time with greater force.

You lightly groan and slump against Appa.

Aang shielding his face. "That's how Sokka started yesterday. Now look at him! He thinks he's an earthbender!"

"Take that, you rock!" He flails his arms thinking he was hitting something. You push Sokka back into his sleeping back.

"You're not an Earthbender I am." Pointing your thumb to your chest, aqua eyes droopy as Sokka whined in response.

"A few more hours and you'll be talking nonsense, too. I'm going to go find some medicine."

He grabs his glider and begins to head out just as a flash of lightning strikes. "Uh, maybe it's safer if I go on foot." He turns to Momo and Appa.

"Keep an eye on them, guys." Appa groans and Momo chitters. "Ha, ha! You guys are killing me!" Sokka laughed.

Aang jumps off, his airbending sending him off a longer distance.