₊˚.༄ | ❝STATES❞

────────

────────.𖣐.────────

𝗜𝗧 𝗪𝗔𝗦𝗡'𝗧 𝗥𝗔𝗥𝗘 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗔𝗩𝗔𝗧𝗔𝗥𝗦 𝗧𝗢 𝗛𝗔𝗩𝗘 𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠𝗦, 𝗕𝗨𝗧 𝗦𝗢𝗠𝗘 𝗢𝗙 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗠 𝗔𝗥𝗘 𝗠𝗢𝗥𝗘 𝗛𝗢𝗥𝗥𝗜𝗙𝗬𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗡 𝗢𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗦. Aang runs about the Southern Air Temple.

He comes across a familiar area and pulls back a curtain revealing a room where he had found Monk Gyatso's skeleton only to see his own self in the Avatar State.

The personage of himself turns to glare at him angrily. Terrified Aang gasped, wind blowing past him.

Sokka and Katara huddled behind a rock, watching you try and push through the wind towards Aang as he sends a forceful gust of wind that blows the real Aang back.

He falls into the room in the Fire Temple you and he had visited to speak to Roku and Alka. The doors to the room open and reveal the personage of Aang in the Avatar State and you in your own form of state.

His personage breathes fire and splits the floor in half.

The real Aang falls through and lands on a Fire Navy ship in the Northern seas. The monstrous koi fish, created when you and La had fused together during the Siege of the North appears before him, the personage of him and you inside.

The Kozilla makes a downward cutting motion, and the personage's do the same before a blinding white gleam appears.

Out of everything he had seen in his dream you always seemed to be more in control of yourself while in your state

Aang awakes and leaves the room where you all are sleeping, exiting through a stairway.

You sit and catch sight of him leaving. "Aang ..." Climbing up the ladder you join him by the ledge of the Water Tribe ship.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Noticing his distressed expression. "Nah, just a nightmare. I was in the Avatar State, but I was outside my body watching myself. It was scary. I was scary. But you... you seemed in control of everything you did while you were in your Nabu state or whatever it's called and... "

Sighing he closed his eyes and bows his head causing you to put a hand on his shoulder.

During daybreak Pakku stands on the ship with two Water Tribe members. "[y/n], Katara, I want you to have these." Holding up two flask like amulets.