₊˚.༄ | ❝NORTHERN AIR TEMPLE❞

────────༝ ˚ 。⋆ 𓇼 ⋆。 ˚ ༝────────

𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗦𝗜𝗧 𝗔𝗥𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗗 𝗔 𝗖𝗔𝗠𝗣𝗙𝗜𝗥𝗘 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗢𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥 𝗚𝗥𝗢𝗨𝗣𝗦 𝗢𝗙 𝗣𝗘𝗢𝗣𝗟𝗘 𝗟𝗜𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗢 𝗔 𝗠𝗔𝗡 𝗧𝗘𝗟𝗟 𝗔 𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗥𝗬.

"So, travelers. The next time you think you hear a strange, large bird talking, take a closer look. It might not be a giant parrot, but a flying man. A member of a secret group of air walkers, who laugh at gravity, and laugh at those bound to the earth by it!"

Aang grins widely as the Storyteller goes around collecting coins from the other travelers. "Aren't airbender stories the greatest?" He asked you, Sokka, And Katara.

"Was it realistic? Is that how it was back then?" Katara questioned. You shake your head 'no'

"I laugh at gravity all the time." Aang claimed before chuckling to himself. "Gravity."

The Storyteller arrives in front of Sokka, having already collected money from the rest of the audience. "Jingle, jingle!" Jingling the hat in front of Sokka, asking for money.

Sokka searches inside his heavy cloak, and manages to pull out a bug, a worm and a few crumbs. "Sorry ..."

"Aww, cheapskates!" Walking away as Sokka puts the bugs back in his pocket.

Aang stands up and runs after the storyteller, who is kneeling in front of an old man. "Hey! Thanks for the story."

He holds out his cap. "Tell it to the cap, boy." The Storyteller shakes his cap behind him as he kneels in front of an old man.

The shaking causes a coin to come loose and fall from the cap. As Aang searches his clothes for some money, Momo picks up the coin and puts it in the cap as the Storyteller turns around.

"Aww, much obliged, little bat-thing." Petting Momo on the head.

"It means a lot to hear airbender stories. It must have been a hundred years ago when your great grandpa met them."

"What are you prattling about, child? Great Grandpappy saw the air walkers last week." He indicates to the old man he was kneeling in front of before.

The old man makes a sound in his throat akin to a laugh, and waves a greeting to Aang who has a shocked and disbelieving expression.

Appa flies through and above the clouds. Aang sits on Appa's neck, steering while talking to you, Katara, and Sokka, who are riding in Appa's saddle.