₊˚.༄ | ❝STOLEN SCROLL❞

────────༝ ˚ 。⋆ 𓇼 ⋆。 ˚ ༝────────

𝗔𝗔𝗡𝗚 𝗣𝗔𝗖𝗘𝗦 𝗔𝗥𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗗 𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗔'𝗦 𝗦𝗔𝗗𝗗𝗟𝗘, 𝗕𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗩𝗜𝗟𝗬. "Would you sit down?" Sokka said, turning around from his perch on Appa's head.

"If we hit a bump, you'll go flying off. What's bugging you anyway?"

"It's what Avatar Roku said. I'm supposed to master all four elements before that comet arrives. [y/n] how are you not worried?!"

Seeing you peacefully sitting in Appas saddle, legs crossed in meditation.

"I'm already a waterbender even if i'm not as good as a master and could still learn more at the north pole and after that we'll probably try earthbending and I already know a touch about that so I feel pretty confident."

"Well, let's see. You pretty much mastered airbending and that only took you a hundred and fifteen years. I'm sure you can master three more elements by next summer."

Sokka claimed in a sarcastic and amused tone while facing Aang.

"I haven't even started waterbending and we're still weeks away from the North Pole. What am I gonna do?"

You grab Aang's arm. "Calm down, it's going to be okay." Frowning, he sits down in front of you and Katara.

"If you want, I can teach you two some of the stuff I know."

They both smile. "You'd do that?"

You nod and look over the side of Appa's saddle. "We'll need to find a good source of water first."

"Maybe we can find a puddle for you to splash in." Sokka grinned sarcastically.

You, Aang, Katara, Sokka, and Momo stand in front of a large waterfall and river.

"Nice puddle." The water tribe boy frowned in contrast to Aang and Katara's ecstatic faces.

Appa flies down into the river and creates a huge splash that soaks and almost knocks Momo off the rock he is standing on, turns over, and floats on his back.

Aang takes off his shirt, smiling. "Yeah! Don't start without me, boy!" He shouts and begins to run toward the water.]

"Remember the reason we're here." Katara said blankly as you just smile.