₊˚.༄ | ❝STORMY❞

────────༝ ˚ 。⋆ 𓇼 ⋆。 ˚ ༝────────

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗧𝗘 𝗪𝗔𝗦 𝗔𝗟𝗪𝗔𝗬𝗦 𝗪𝗘𝗜𝗥𝗗. 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗢𝗪𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗨𝗡𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗗𝗜𝗖𝗧𝗔𝗕𝗟𝗘 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗦 𝗔𝗧 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗟𝗘 𝗦𝗟𝗘𝗘𝗣𝗜𝗡𝗚. Aang looked out at the orange and pink cloudy sky happily as he flicked Appa's reins.

Sokka pulls alongside Appa, using Aang's glider to fly with besides him, Katara joining as well.

Both turn towards Aang, grinning broadly and contentedly at him as his face exhibits the same contented grin.

He turns his attention to his right revealing you sitting atop the head of an enormous Momo waving at him.

"We need you, Aang."

Smiling, he looked at you contentedly. "I need you, too."

Catching something out of the corner of his eyes he turns toward it, his expression changing to shock.

The sky's coloring changes to a dark, ominous gray, as a churning storm cloud before him. He yanks Appa's reins in fright.

"Be careful, guys!" He looks to his left and right, uneasily. "Guys?"

They're all alone surrounded by nothing but the darkening sky. Looking forward, Gyatso, in lotus, floats downward, positioning himself in front of Aang.

"Gyatso?"

"Why did you disappear?" A sad tone behind his whisper.

"I didn't mean to."

Aang reaches out to Gyatso, but before he can touch him, Gyatso turns gray and dissipates into smoke that blows over him causing him to raise his left arm in front of his face and turn away to shield himself from it.

As the last of the smoke washes over him he peeks over his arm, but instantly raises his head, his eyes growing big in shock.

A dark shadow passes over him and Appa is swallowed by the dark cloud. "We need you, Aang."

A bolt of lightning splits the shot for an instant before cutting to a frontal shot of a screaming and frightened Aang, wrestling with the reins, as he and Appa are caught in the belly of the storm with rain beating down on them.

The two plummet into the ocean floating for a moment as Aang's hands grip on Appa's reins loosens and they slip from his limp grasp.

"We need you, Aang." The mixture of yours and Gyatso's voices echoing through the emptiness as he sunk into unconsciousness in the darkness of the water.