₊˚.༄ | ❝KYOSHI WARRIOR❞

────────༝ ˚ 。⋆ 𓇼 ⋆。 ˚ ༝────────

𝗦𝗢𝗞𝗞𝗔 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗥𝗘𝗗 𝗗𝗢𝗪𝗡 𝗔𝗧 𝗔𝗔𝗡𝗚'𝗦 𝗕𝗟𝗔𝗡𝗞 𝗠𝗔𝗣 𝗦𝗛𝗢𝗪𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗬 𝗪𝗘𝗥𝗘𝗡'𝗧 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗖𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗖𝗘𝗦 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗬'𝗩𝗘 𝗕𝗘𝗘𝗡. "You have no idea where you're going, do you?"

You and the siblings are riding in the saddle while Aang sits atop Appa's head, looking back. "Well I know it's near water."

"I guess we're getting close then." Sokka replied sarcastically as they continued to fly over a large body of water.

Sitting next to Katara you and her sew some of the holes in Sokka's pants.

Aang glances over at you from atop Appa's head, Momo perched on his shoulder. "Momo, marbles please." The lemur dives into his shirt and emerges, handing Aang two small, gray marbles.

"Hey [y/n], check out this airbending trick!" Using airbending, he manages to spin the two marbles quickly along an equatorial plane as he grins at you.

Glancing at him you smile and continue to sew. "That's great, Aang but you showed me that trick before." Disappointed he stops performing the trick.

"Cool right, Katara?" She looks over Aang and attempts to show enthusiasm. "That's great!"

"But I'm not doing it now." He said in dismay.

Sokka waves his arm breezily at Aang as if he is trying to shoo him away. "Stop bugging them, airhead. You need to give girls space when they do their sewing."

You and Katara cast her brother an annoyed glare. "What does us being girls have to do with sewing?"

Sokka lazily rests with his arms behind his head. "Simple. Girls are better at fixing pants than guys and guys are better at hunting and fighting and stuff like that. It's just the natural order of things."

"All done with your pants!" You grin widely, a sarcastic tone in your voice.

Showing sokka his still ripped pants to snatch the pair from katara. "And look what a great job we did!" You angrily toss the pants in his direction.

The siblings' mouths dropped at your switch in personality.

The pair of pants hit him in the face and he quickly scrambles to free himself.

"Wait! I was just kidding." Sticking one arm through the large hole in his pants. "I can't wear these! [y/n], please!"

"Relax, Sokka. Where we're going, you won't need any pants." Aang reassured.