₊˚.༄ | ❝SIEGE THE NORTH❞ pt. 1

────────༝ ˚ 。⋆ 𓇼 ⋆。 ˚ ༝────────

𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗞𝗔𝗧𝗔𝗥𝗔 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗕𝗬 𝗘𝗔𝗖𝗛 𝗢𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥, 𝗦𝗘𝗧 𝗨𝗣 𝗔𝗚𝗔𝗜𝗡𝗦𝗧 𝗧𝗪𝗢 𝗕𝗢𝗬𝗦 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗔 𝟮 𝗩 𝟮 𝗦𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗕𝗔𝗧𝗧𝗟𝗘. You both eye your opponents with a look of determination.

Sangok and Batyr look at the two girls' frightened expressions on their faces, shaking slightly.

They summon globules of water, freeze it into an iceball, and fire it at you two.

You're both quick to melt the ice balls and, turning around swiftly, bending a large wave of water at them, which you both proceed to freeze, thus suspending the boys in an icy trap.

"Nice try, Pupil's Sangok and Batyr." Pakku said, approaching the struggling boys. "A couple of more years and you might be ready to fight a sea sponge."

He unfreezes the ice and the boys fall to the ground dazed. "Would anyone care for a rematch with [y/n] and Katara?" Several students were sitting by the sidelines, all of them tired and unamused.

"[y/n], Katara, you two have advanced more quickly than any students I've ever trained." You both look at each other and smile brightly. "You have proven that with fierce determination, passion and hard work, you can accomplish anything."

He turns to Aang irritably. "Raw talent alone is not enough." The avatar lays on the ground with a lazy smile, floating Momo around on an airball above him. "Pupil Aang!"

Aang stops bending at the sound of his name and Momo lands on his head. "Yes, Master Pakku?"

"Care to step into the sparring circle? I figure since you've found time to play with house pets, you must have already mastered waterbending."

He jumps off the ground with airbending. "I wouldn't say mastered, but check this out."

He twists around, bending some snow around him to make a snowman of himself, which Momo knocks over. Pakku and Katara wear similar expressions of disdain as you smile at the teen.

Pakku shakes his head in disappointment, while Katara looks on in irritation.

Aang laughs as he gleefully rolls around in the snow in a circular pattern. Momo opens his mouth and catches a black snowflake only to bristle and spit out the contents.

The airbender stops playing around and looks up at the snowfall with a concerned face.

You hold your hand out catching some of the black snow and rub it between your fingers, only it isn't cold and doesn't melt.