₊˚.༄ | ❝SIEGE THE NORTH❞ pt. 2

────────༝ ˚ 。⋆ 𓇼 ⋆。 ˚ ༝────────

𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗟𝗘 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗢𝗖𝗘𝗔𝗡 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗡 𝗞𝗢𝗜 𝗦𝗪𝗜𝗠 𝗜𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗜𝗥 𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗨𝗢𝗨𝗦 𝗖𝗜𝗥𝗖𝗟𝗘 𝗣𝗔𝗧𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗡 𝗔𝗦 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗨𝗘 𝗧𝗢 𝗣𝗔𝗡𝗜𝗖. "I can't believe I lost him." You said sorrowfully.

Sokka and Yue standing beside Katara as they look down at your kneeling position.

"You did everything you could, and now we need to do everything we can to get him back." You look up at the siblings, tears in your eyes. "Zuko can't have gotten far. We'll find him. Aang's gonna be fine."

"Okay." Closing your eyes you get up, feeling a sudden wave of confidence wash over you.

Momo remains motionless on the ground as you mount the bison. "It's all right. You stay here, Momo, in case Aang comes back." Katara said.

"Yip, yip." As Appa takes off, heading upward to a location above the oasis, a vast frozen tundra where a blizzard is raging.

Somewhere in the same tundra a path is visible in the snow where someone has clearly been trudging along.

Zuko plodded through the snow, his face partially covered to protect him from the cold, Aang slung across his back, his tattooed arrows glowing.

࿐ ࿔*:・゚

Aang sits in a meditating position on a small wooden platform in an unknown location in the Spirit World.

His surroundings changed from one of an icy tundra to a mystical swamp dotted with trees.

A large white bird of some sort flies past. Aang stands and begins wandering about.

A figure in the distance sitting beneath a simple wooden entranceway uttering "Ohm" as he meditated.

Turning his head in the direction of the sound he begins making his way toward the figure.

"Hello? I'm sorry to disturb you. I just really need to find the Moon and the Ocean Spirits."

"Go. Away." The baboon spirit ordered. Moments later he opened one eye. "You're still here?"

"Yes, I need -" The baboon spirit who shuts his eyes tightly.

He points at a firefly that flies past. "Perhaps that thing will help you. Chase it." his words making the Avatar chase after the insect.