₊˚.༄ | ❝WINTER SOLSTICE❞ pt. 1

────────༝ ˚ 。⋆ 𓇼 ⋆。 ˚ ༝────────

𝗔𝗦 𝗔 𝗠𝗘𝗦𝗦𝗘𝗡𝗚𝗘𝗥 𝗛𝗔𝗪𝗞 𝗙𝗟𝗜𝗘𝗦 𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗖𝗟𝗢𝗨𝗗𝗦 𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗔'𝗦 𝗦𝗛𝗔𝗗𝗢𝗪 𝗖𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗦 𝗜𝗧, 𝗕𝗟𝗢𝗖𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗟𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧. The bison growls causing the hawk to shriek and stoop down.

You, Aang, Katara, and Sokka sit peacefully in his saddle. "Those clouds look so soft." Katara sighed out.

Aang sits lazily atop Appa's head, a twig in his mouth while Sokka carves something with an uninterested look on his face.

You and Katara lay on your stomachs, popped up on your elbows, staring dreamingly over the rim of Appa's saddle as Momo slept on the luggage.

"Don't they? Like you could just jump down and you'd land in a big, soft, cottony heap?" She added, looking at you as you nod in agreement.

Sokka turns to Katara mockingly with a smile. "Maybe you should give it a try."

She looks at Sokka with annoyance and speaks sarcastically as she looks away from him. "You're hilarious."

"I'll try it!" Aang shot up excitedly. Carrying his staff, he jumps off Appa with a big smile on his face.

As he begins to fall, he turns once around his axis, and falling down spreadeagled, laughing joyously. "Yeah!"

You, Katara, and Sokka pop your heads over the rim, looking down in the direction Aang went as he vanishes in a cloud.

Your brows frown worriedly matching Katara's look, while Sokka gazes wide-eyed at the point where Aang vanishes.

When he leans over to search the sky, Aang comes back up from behind them on his glider.

You all turn around as you hear the snapping noise of Aang's glider being closed, and the airbender plops down on the saddle, his legs spread apart and a big smile on his face.

Sokka pulls an unimpressed look. Aang looks down at himself. "Turns out, clouds are made of water."

He breathes in deeply and slams his balled right fist against his stretched left hand, creating an expanding air ball around him in the process, drying himself off.

As he leans back to rest on both his hands, he contently looks at Momo, whose fur got all fluffed by his airbending.

Katara glances at her brother, but her attention is drawn to something over his shoulder. "Hey, what is that?"