₊˚.༄ | ❝CRAZY KING❞

────────༝ ˚ 。⋆ 𓇼 ⋆。 ˚ ༝────────

𝗔𝗔𝗡𝗚 𝗟𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗦 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗪𝗔𝗬, 𝗧𝗥𝗨𝗗𝗚𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗔𝗖𝗥𝗢𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗡𝗢𝗪-𝗖𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗘𝗗 𝗚𝗥𝗔𝗦𝗦 𝗙𝗜𝗘𝗟𝗗𝗦. You, Katara, Sokka, Appa and Momo follow his trail, reaching the top of a hill.

He spreads his arms wide in a stretch. "The Earth Kingdom city of Omashu!" Miles ahead the entire pyramid structured city of Omashu sat.

"We used to always come here to visit our friend Bumi." He said, tossing an arm over your shoulder.

"Wow. We don't have buildings like this in the South Pole!" Katara admired. "They have buildings here that don't melt!" Sokka said, a touch of overwhelm in his tone.

Aang excitedly turned to you three. "Well let's go, slow pokes. The real fun's inside the city!" He leaps off the top of the hill with his airbending landing a few meters below in the snow and is starting to slide down.

You stretch your arm out to him, halting Aang with a cry. "Wait, Aang! It could be dangerous if people find out you're the Avatar."

"What about you [y/n]?" Katara raised a brow. "They don't know much about Nabu's so I should be fine.

"You need a disguise." Sokka said, looking at Aang. "So what am I supposed to do? Grow a mustache?" Placing a hand on his hip sarcastically.

Aang wiggles his nose under what is now a patch of Appa's fur, serving as a mustache, matching a tall wig made of the same fur.

Groaning, he scratches underneath the wig. "Ugh. This is so itchy. How do you live in this stuff?" Appa slowly turns his head toward Aang and snorts at him as if he was scoffing.

Sokka sits on a rock with You and Katara standing beside him, arms crossed. "Great! Now you look just like my grandfather."

"Technically, Me and Aang are 115 years old." Aang nimbly kicks up his staff and spins it rapidly around before placing it upright on the ground to be used as a walking stick.

He hunches his back and leans heavily on his staff like an old person. "Now let's get to skippin', young whipper-snappers. The big city awaits!" Shuffling away while the siblings questioningly look at each other.

You all walk across the chasm walking down the long path to Omashu. "You guys are going to love Omashu." Aang reassured as you nod in agreement nearing the gate.