₊˚.༄ | ❝OMASHU❞

────────

────────.𖣐.────────

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗥𝗘𝗗 𝗙𝗜𝗥𝗘 𝗡𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 𝗙𝗟𝗔𝗚𝗦 𝗪𝗔𝗩𝗘𝗗 𝗜𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗪𝗜𝗡𝗗 𝗔𝗦 𝗦𝗠𝗢𝗞𝗘 𝗥𝗢𝗦𝗘 𝗙𝗥𝗢𝗠 𝗢𝗠𝗔𝗦𝗛𝗨. "I can't believe it. I know the War has spread far, but Omashu always seemed ... untouchable." Aang said, turning back to face the three of you.

"Up until now it was. Now Ba Sing Se is the only great Earth Kingdom stronghold left." Sokka stated, crossing his arms.

The entire group stands on the cliffside overlooking the city. "This is horrible, but we have to move on." You said, standing next to Aang.

"No, I'm going in to find Bumi." He said, pulling away. "Aang, stop. We don't even know if Bumi's still ..." Katara paused.

The Avatar turned around angrily. "What? If he's still what?"

"A-around." Sokka finished unsurely as you sadly nod in agreement.

"I know you had your heart set on Bumi, I did too, but there are other people who can teach us earthbending." You frowned.

"This isn't about finding a teacher. This is about finding our friend." He claimed, holding your shoulders.

Below Omashu's gate, Aang attempts to open the entrance to a secret tunnel. "A secret passage? Why didn't we just use this last time?" Sokka questioned.

The tunnel opens revealing it to be filled with sewage. "Ugh!" You all cringe. "That answer your question?" Aang remarked. "Eww!" Sokka exclaimed.

You all proceed through the tunnel to the inside of Omashu.

Aang conjures an air ball with his staff to clear the path while you and Katara uses waterbending to maneuver the sewage carefully around and away from the two of you.

Sokka, on the other hand, is continually soaked in the foul substance. "That wasn't as bad as I thought." Katara comments.

Her brother however emerges covered in slime.

Spotting water nearby she splashes Sokka with it using waterbending to wash off the sewage followed by Aang who uses airbending to dry him off while he screams which reveals that three pentapi have attached themselves to his skin.

In a panicking he tries to yank the pentapox off. "Ahh! They won't let go! Help!"

Aang quickly tackles Sokka into a wall in order to silence him; in a somewhat cheerful tone. "Shh! Stop making so much noise. It's just a purple pentapus."