Part 1

-------------------------------------
तुझसे नाराज़ नहीं ज़िन्दगी
हैरान हूँ मैं, हो हैरान हूँ मैं
-------------------------------------

"You have to marry him" Amrit Kashyap, my father spits these venomous words as if he was talking to some business partner just for benefits, not his daughter

Did I say talking? Oh! He was ordering. He ordered me to get married. Will I have any say in this? No! Does anyone care? Absolutely Not!

Upon hearing my so-called father's words the dining room filled with giggles. No! They were not happy for me. They were just relieved that I'll be leaving soon. I looked around and I was surrounded by people but I was lonely.

The voices in the room were echoing in my brain. The voices in my head were getting wilder and I fisted my hand around my thighs as I controlled my anger.

No one asked what I wanted. But I don't know what got into me and now I wanted to tell them that I'll marry.

I did not choose to speak politely instead I stood from my chair. In front of me was a plate. I clenched onto that plate and held it to my eye level.

Servants were standing in my view and I signalled them to move because they were not at fault. Why to hurt the innocents?

With full force and anger, I threw that plate and it clasped with the wall in front and broke in a thousand pieces like my heart with a shattering sound.

Although my heart broke every day but was silently.

"Are you crazy?" My father stood in anger and I was now surrounded by widened eyes.

"I'll marry him," I spoke softly and started to move. "She is mad. It is good that she will be gone" Sheetal Kashyap, my mother whispered but it was loud enough for me to hear. Did it affect me? No! It was now a normal taunt.

I heard fading whispers as I started to head towards my room. I was very engrossed in my thoughts and a bark pulled me out.

"Come Bronnie!" I bent as I opened my arms. I saw a 2-year-old Golden Retriever running towards me with tongue hanging outside and a wagging tail. A bright smile flashed on my face as I took him in my arms. My happiness.

"Bronnie!" I ran a soft hand on him and kissed his head as I started climbing the stairs.

"I will take you with me, my baby. I won't let you live with these monsters. They won't even care to feed you." I whispered as I petted him and pecked him.

I kicked the door of my room and it flew open. My safe zone. This room has seen it all. My happiness, my sobbing, my achievements, my failures everything.

I closed the door and placed him down. He took a run and directly jumped on my bed. I smiled and went to the washroom to freshen up.

I was standing in a cold shower thinking how would my life turn out when I would marry that asshole!