Part- 26

Hello Everyone,
I hope y'all are doing good!

I won't bore y'all by telling how much efforts it takes to write a chapter and expecting just a little response from y'all by VOTING and COMMENTING.

Because y'all except for the loyal readers who care! I thought I am being consistent despite my issue toh y'all will be responsive towards the update!

Anyway, I have to say so here I am
Kindly Vote and Comment.

Happy Reading🎀🌻
------------------------------------
आजा ज़रा करीब से
जो पल मिले नसीब से जी ले
----------------------------------------

Happy Reading🎀🌻------------------------------------आजा ज़रा करीब सेजो पल मिले नसीब से जी ले----------------------------------------

Abhishek

Abhishek.

Is he real? I thought.

I blinked once, twice and thrice. He was still not gone and was still standing dangerously close to me.

I inhaled and I was now breathing his cologne.

I was too confused to even react and in a second he pressed his entire body on me. I was sandwiched between him and the wall.

"What are you--" My words died when he brought his face close to mine. Our foreheads touched. Our nose touched and his lips were just a few inches away from mine.

"Shreya. I'm gonna ask you something. You have five seconds to answer." He whispered against my mouth and I gulped.

My heart was pounding as if it wanted to get uncaged.

I looked at his eyes which were already boring into mine.

"Do you regret our kiss?" He spoke in an authoritative yet intense low whisper which stirred something in my stomach and I clenched my thighs.

"Do you?" It came out as an instant question because it has been two weeks since I have been left hanging. I wanted answers. I wanted him.

He liked his dry lips and looked at me with his dark gaze. He was so tall that I was looking like a prey in front of him. He grabbed my hands in his and pinned them above my head.