Part-23

Hello Beauties🤎🎀
I hope y'all are doing great!

There'll be no targets from now.
Just shower your love🤎

Happy Reading💋🌻
--------------------------------------------
छलिया छलिया छलिया रूह चुरालु
मैं हूँ ऐसी छलिया
---------------------------------------------

Happy Reading💋🌻--------------------------------------------छलिया छलिया छलिया रूह चुरालु मैं हूँ ऐसी छलिया---------------------------------------------

It is irritating me now. Everything is getting on my nerves. I don't know what's up with humans and their fucking ego.

I was sitting in the living room and all I wanted to do was punch that bastard. He is for fucking sure pregnant. He has mood swings and anger issues.

I don't know what went wrong but it's been 4 days, yes four fucking since he's ignoring me. Like legit Ignoring.

I knew he never wanted to say that murderer thing and it had just slipped.

I should be the one throwing tantrums, not the other way around. He passes me as if walking past a statue. And bitch me yearns to hear him.

I don't but he is making me weak. He is unknowingly filling those missing pieces in me which were gone. And I couldn't help myself from being around him.

It might be strange to voice it but his presence makes me want things. Every kinda thing. Be it holy or unholy. When he licked on my cheek, I was wet.

Drenching. His one touch and I was a gone case. He was breaking those walls unknowingly and I am letting him knowingly.

I am becoming dependent on him on his presence for my peace. I don't know but I was craving him.

I have been always uptight about things but around him everything is strange it feels I can lose myself without any worry.

I waited for him that night to come to my room like he came the other two nights. First, when we had a talk over Kashyap on roads and others at that event night.

I waited for him but he didn't come. And now it is eating me from inside.

"Bhabhiiiiiiiii" I heard a scream just broke my trance and I ran towards the room.

"What happened?" I asked as I entered Aashika's room and she was shedding tears.

She looked at me with teary eyes.

"What happened bacha?" I hugged her and rubbed her back as her sobs slowed.

"I won 1st prize in my competition. It was an International level competition." She pulled back and said with a smile.

I smiled brightly and pride washed over me.

"Really? Omg! I'm so proud of you baby." I hugged her again and she giggled.