Part 2

----------------------------------------
रग-रग में मलंगा है ये इश्क़ रे
क्यूँ लहू में ही रंगा है ये इश्क़ रे?
----------------------------------------

----------------------------------------रग-रग में मलंगा है ये इश्क़ रेक्यूँ लहू में ही रंगा है ये इश्क़ रे?----------------------------------------

"But Dad the deal can be signed without me being tied with her." I contradicted as my father was not in a state to listen.

Aditya Malhotra is the best father a kid could dream of. He is my idol but today I was looking at him in disbelief as his words did not match his love for me as his son.

"It cannot. He is one of the oldest clients." He shrugged his shoulders and I looked at him.

Something is fishy.
"So, what? We can basically buy him and his company." I stated the facts and he looked angry now.

"I know we can but some things are better done by being silent. And what do you think I and Rudransh's father are fucking fools? We know what we are doing!" His voice echoed in the living room as he emphasised the last sentence.

"Dad, I will marry any girl you say but not her. Not at any freaking cost." I stated and he gave me a deadly glare.

Was I scared of him? Yes! But today I was not instead I was very sensing something fishy. He knew that I hated her. But then why?

"Why do you hate her?" He asked crossing his arms in front of him.

I don't have any particular reason to hate but I just do. She is too over for me. Her presence tests my patience. It's just I don't like anyone.

I didn't answer him instead, I shoved my hands in my pocket and took little steps towards him.

Something was fishy for fucking sure but this man and his friend are way too strong to hide it.

"Tell me what is it? And I'll do as you say." I said in a low yet strong voice to let him know that I was there for him. I do not know why I said the last sentence but I did.

The curious ass of mine wanted to hear the real reason.

"There is nothing to hide. For a long time, I wanted you to get settled and Now I see this as a perfect opportunity. You will have a perfect partner and the company will also have profits." So, he is ready to barter his son. What the fuck is wrong with him?

I was about to say something when he started speaking again.

"See, bacche Don't ever think that I am bartering you or something. I love you. You are my only home. And whatever I am doing is for the good. We have checked everything and after that only I have come to you. I would not have agreed if the girl would not have been good. But she is perfect. Perfect you could ever get." He said as I noticed some tears brimming in his eyes.

"Dad but why her? I cannot stand her near me for more than 2 minutes then why?" I said being frustrated as he did not understand.

He put my hands on my shoulder and looked at me. "This is the contract. Read it through! I have attached a letter. I cannot vocal it so, read it. Then make a decision." He forwarded a company logo envelope to me.