Part 5

Before getting into the chapter, please read this! I won't be writing again and again for votes and comments! Please for the sake of your love to me and my love to you kindly vote and drop beautiful comments!
!It'll be fun!
(Or y'all want targets?)

-------------------------------------------------
कभी कभी मेरे दिल में, ख़याल आता है
के जैसे तुझको बनाया गया है मेरे लिये
-------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------कभी कभी मेरे दिल में, ख़याल आता हैके जैसे तुझको बनाया गया है मेरे लिये-------------------------------------------------

We both moved with slow steps due to my heavy lehenga and I heard barking sounds.

My steps were halted when I saw Bronnie making his way from the crowd and came running to me. I saw everyone in the family giggling and he jumped on me with a wagging tail.

"Aww my baby. You missed me." I kissed his head as he rested his chin on my shoulder but the wagging didn't stop. "I missed you too baby." I caressed him while he licked my neck.

"Come little boy. Down now." Abhishek took him from me and Bronnie licked him too. I saw him smiling for the first time and it felt genuine. He kept him down and Bronnie ran to the family.

I was surprised to see him getting along with them early. We walked to the entrance of the mansion and I saw a beautiful lady in her 50s standing with a thali in her hand. I was not familiar with them yet.

I took a moment to adore the palace which was beautifully lit with golden lights and firecrackers in the air.

"Beta pehle grah parvesh karlo, phir sabse milvata hun." His father spoke and I nodded with a smile.

She did our arti and told me to lightly kick the kalesh full of rice and then to step in. I did as she said and everyone hooted in response.

Then I was told to dip my feet in kumkum and then walk inside the house. Two of his siblings came and helped me with his lehenga and I smiled at them.

Everything felt different here. Everyone felt welcoming, unlike my house where no one even bothered about me. I could sense genuine smiles everywhere.

After the Garh Parvesh, everyone made us sit on a sofa and sat with us. "Beta, firstly meet everyone, then we'll do other rasams." My father-in-law aid and I nodded.

I looked beside me, my husband was already talking to his brothers I guess.

"They are Devani and Ajeet Malhotra. Abhishek's Chachu and Chachi." A visibly beautiful couple came in front of me and I quickly got up to touch their feet but was stopped.

"You are like my daughter. And they have a place in hearts." She spoke and took me in a warm hug. It was a long time since someone said these words to me and they were just too overwhelming. His Chachu gave me his blessings and smiled.