Chinese Fake Out!

"Last time on Total Drama World Tour... Our newly wed couples fell hard for Niagara Falls. With the teams dissolved, alliances were tested. A few tempers too. Blaineley, our new arrival, proved to be as fierce as she is sassy. Scott, however, found out that the honeymoon challenge was the perfect way to propose to Cody! Jo also fell for Heather, and it was a match made in heaven — or at least that's what Jo told herself! In the end, our favorite big buddy was sent home thanks to Jo's sneaky work behind the scenes!"

Chris paced around his quarters. "Who will win? Who will lose? Who will be-" He suddenly stopped in shock when he found Blaineley relaxing in his jacuzzi. "in my hot tub?! The tub is for hosts only."

"I'm a host," Blaineley argued. "Watch. Lights! Fights! And a whole world of awesome sights. Right here on Total Drama-"

"Get out of my tub!"

[Cue the theme!]

The morning after Owen's elimination, Jo woke up.

Her 'wedding' party had been a long night, if her frizzy hair and the headache she had meant anything.

Now she was married to Heather.

They'd spent the whole night drinking alcohol and throwing wedding cake all over the place and having a blast like it was a real wedding. Don't worry, though. Chef had baked a separate wedding cake for Jo and Heather, not the one Duncan and Courtney were having.

She put on her blouse and jacket and bowtie and corsage.

Jo then brushed her hair.

"Better check on my bride," She said.

She grabbed and put on her skirt and boots, and exited the room.

Soon, she found Heather.

The poor girl had bags under her eyes.

"You're not looking so good," Jo observed.

"Yeah, well," Heather said in a woozy voice, "there's a reason why people shouldn't stay up till 12 o'clock on normal nights. By the way, I've found your wedding dress... Josephine."

Heather gave Jo the dress.

Even with her eyes half closed from exhaustion, Jo was able to glare hatefully at the torn, dirty, soaked, smelly and now absolutely worthless wedding dress.

If it hadn't been ruined when they fell in the water, it had been completely destroyed in the party they had last night, and it was now a painful reminder of what had happened yesterday. She highly doubted she'd be able to look at any waterfall the same way ever again. Not without feeling sick to her stomach.

"Scott told me he liked it." Heather said. "Especially when you were wrapped up and hanging upside down!"

Hanging upside down... wrapped up? It's no wonder I had a headache when I woke up!

"Thanks for reminding me." Jo said. "I don't recall any parties I had being quite that strenuous."

Jo went to see Cody and Scott (the other 'married' couple) about her headache.

"Do you two know why my head is hurting like hell?" Jo asked.

"You slept funny." Cody said.

"Well..." Scott said. "Actually, that party was wild. We decided to make things more exciting for the bride."

"Cody had us feed her some blended combination of honey, spoiled milk, chicken feathers, and alcohol, knocking you out, and then we left her dangling upside down. We also wrapped the body in toilet paper. You were unconscious for half the night!"