9 - Forgive me

PLEASE READ THE NOTE🙈🙆🏽‍♀️

Soo thrilled to ANNOUNCE THAT OR BOOK

YASHIKA THE UNCANNY PUZZLE OF KING
is officially part of WATTPAD CREATORS program NOW...I just got the email I was waiting for 1 month and especially last 1week😭😭😘😘😘 it's all because of you....thank you SUPPORTING ME IN THIS JOURNEY and all showering with your love ♥️♥️♥️

I HAVE NO WORDS TO SAY....just this....always keep supporting me as you always do..I love you all soo much ♥️♥️

——————————
YASHIKA'S POV

My eyes blazed around the stunning beauty standing In front of me. Not in a million years you could have imagined , there was a heaven behind those scary walls and those horrendous creatures at the guarding gates.

There were ponds, tress around it. Flowers were covering the gardens and pegions all around. A stunning palace In pink stone that was shinning at night with all the lamps around making it shine bright in the moon light .

While I was still admiring the beauty of the palace, someone's filthy touch felt on my lower back making me freeze.

My body gets shut in that moment. I felt cold in my feet, a shiver ran down my body. A disgusted feeling in me, not letting me even move.

I was still in my veil when my head turned just a little to see that same minister through the sheer fabric,. The one who was giving me that disgusting look.

I could see the lust in his eyes. It was not the first time when these filthy royals and high officials were trying to use their positions to satisfy their sexual desires.

"I soo.... Want to stab him in chest.", I gritted under my breath. "Did you say something?", the king turned his head and asked.

"How did he hear from so much distance?" , i didn't say that out loud.

The moment king turned his head , that man immediately pulled his hand back. If nothing, Atleast it saved me. Taking a deep breath I shook my head in No.

I could feel his gaze on me. Tilting my head up, looking through the net veil. I felt There was something changed in his eyes.

They looked deep, dark and DANGEROUS. Like a lion ready to attack it's prey. Which sent a cold shiver through my body. "Was he angry at me?"

Before anything could happen, a group of women came smiling and giggling at the entrance.

There was an elderly lady in a dark blue royal attire with jewelry outshining her. One could clearly tell, she was the Rajmata ( the mother of the king).

Beside her was a young girl, with a chirpy smile and shine in her eyes. She resembled a little like King, "maybe she's the sister?", I thought.

The moment Rajmata called the king, his aura suddenly changed. From a cold dangerous lion to a sweet Man.

Coming off his chariot he walks towards them and touched his mother's feet, taking her blessing.

I couldn't hear what he said but, he was definitely looking less scary and the most shocking part was, he actually ,SMILED?

After the royal rituals everyone walked in. I felt like a lost animal in woods. Looking around i was trying to understand where to go, when two women came towards me. They looked like the royal servants walking beside a soldier.

"You are ordered to be presented in king's chamber.", was all that soldier said and I was guided towards wherever his chamber was.

Passing those gardens and pond, climbing up the giant steps we enter the palace. The gold of the walls was shining bright with chandlers dangling high. Soldiers guarding ever corner.