32 - Rain and Love 🌶️🌶️🌶️

AUTHOR'S POV

Digvijay continued to suckle her breast, licking, biting, and leaving his mark until she finally agreed to say his name out loud.

She still did not agree to his demand. Little did Digvijay know she was doing it on purpose. He shifted his attention to her other breast while massaging the right one. "I... I... I'm... I feel..." Just when she was about to come, Digvijay stopped, leaving her on edge. There was a look of confusion and irritation when she looked up at the smirk on his face.

"What are you planning to do?" she asked, both confused and suspicious of his intent.

He did not reply. Instead, he stood and picked her up, covering her and tying the knot around her neck, restoring her clothes to how they were.

"We play a game: if I win, we do it my way, and if you win, I'll do whatever you say," Digvijay proposed, taking a strand of her hair and twisting it around his finger.

Yashika accepted the bet, her deep green eyes locking onto his as she held the hand that played with her hair. "What do I have to do?"

"Find me," he said, dashing away but not before leaving a kiss on her lips. Before she could process it, Digvijay was gone.

Yashika looked around and then rushed out to find him. Hearing some sounds from the bushes at a distance on her right, she ran to investigate, but to her disappointment, there was nothing.

While she was still searching, petals of flowers fell on her. She looked up, but there was no one on the branch. Digvijay was indeed quick and elusive.

"No matter how hard you try, I WILL FIND YOU," she muttered under her breath and ran to the other side, between the dense trees. "Try all you want, my LITTLE WARRIOR, but you will surrender in the end," she heard a voice near her ear. When she turned around, there was no one in sight. Moments later, she felt something moving in her clothes around her chest that tickled her. She got scared and panicked, undoing the knot from her neck and brushing off whatever it was. It turned out to be a grasshopper.

"Once I find you, you'll regret this game," she shouted, her voice loud and clear for him to hear. In her anger, she forgot to cover her chest and was running half-naked through the jungle.

As Yashika reached the familiar lake she visited each morning, she was spurred into action by a sudden splash. Without hesitation, she dived into the water, convinced it was Digvijay.

She swam beneath the surface, searching for him but to no avail. Coming up for air, she dove again, only to find herself face to face with Digvijay, their faces inches apart.

Time seemed to pause, and all she could do was stare at him, caught in the moment. Her hand reached out to touch his cheek, but with a playful grin, he swam around her and disappeared. Yashika tried to catch him, but as she surfaced, something felt off. Her clothes seemed unusually light, as if she wore nothing. To her surprise, she realized she was indeed bare.

Unclothed by her beloved without her noticing, she stood frozen, her body submerged up to her waist. Meanwhile, Digvijay sat on a branch, hidden among the leaves, enjoying the sight.

"Yashika, you'll never find me," he teased, lounging with one leg hanging and the other tucked beneath him, admiring his little warrior while thoughtfully biting his thumb.

Yashika felt stuck, unsure of what to do. She stepped back until the water covered her shoulders.

"My Lady! Just give in, and I'll help you out of the water," he called, his voice echoing playfully.

"No, I won't give up! No matter what, I'll keep searching," she replied with determination. Digvijay sighed, knowing her stubbornness well.

"Alright, let's see how long you'll hold out," he said, still sitting on the branch. As he stayed there and Yashika remained in the water, thunder rumbled, and the clouds darkened above them.