21 - The queen Behavior

"Say another word and I will chop that tongue of yours," I threatened, delivering yet another slap. This was becoming quite intriguing.

Yashika seized a fistful of her hair, forcing her to look up. Her pained hisses seemed to act as a balm for me, but I couldn't help but wonder what Yashika herself was feeling.

"You enjoy making people eat off the floor, don't you? Let's see how it feels when you have to do the same," I declared, noting the shock on Pratima Devi's face. Clearly, she had not anticipated Yashika's bold and powerful demeanor.

Today, she would pay for every ounce of pain she had inflicted. Every scream, every lash, every nightmare endured. Today, my woman would stand alone.

—————————————

YASHIKA'S POV

"You enjoy making people eat off the floor, don't you? Let's see how you like it," I glanced back at Rajasa, who seemed to be looking at me with a mix of admiration and approval.

I believe he understood my intentions with just a look, as he promptly instructed his men to bring what was needed.

A plate of food, haphazardly piled on top of each other, was placed on the floor in front of her. "Start licking," one of the men growled at her.

She breathed heavily, her nostrils flaring with anger. This only fueled my own rage as I approached her, gripping her jaw tightly.

"The longer you delay, the worse your punishment will be. Now, do as I say," I spoke in a low, menacing tone, gritting my teeth.

I could see the fear in her eyes as she hesitantly looked down at the plate. She swallowed hard, taking in the sight of the food before her.

It was an impossible amount for anyone to finish, especially for a delicate princess like her.

With trembling hands, she reached out to pick up a morsel, but I pressed it tightly to make her squeal in pain.

"I said lick. Did you not hear me?" I demanded, and she quickly nodded, bending down to eat like an animal.

After just a few bites, panic set in. Her eyes widened, her tongue hanging out as she screamed for water.

Confusion washed over me as I turned to Rajasa, who smirked devilishly at me.

"This man and his wild spicy ideas," I muttered under my breath.

"Shut up and eat," I ordered, putting the sword around her neck which I just pulled out of Rajasa's hand.

With trembling body and widened eyes, she nodded frantically and quickly ate everything.

Meanwhile, I turned to her mother. Taking slow, striking steps, I stood looming over her. "You, too, will receive your deserved punishment, RANISA," sarcasm and bitterness dripping from my words.

"You loved hitting people with that leash of yours, didn't you?" I could see the fear dancing on her face when I said those words.

"Your favorite was fifty, right? Let's make it even better. How about five for every lash?" My smirk mirrored the satisfaction I felt.

"Rajasa, if we have five for every lash, how many is she getting?" I asked, turning around with my arms crossed. My face held a fake expression of confusion, while his bore a proud smile.

He did not say anything but gestured for one of his soldiers to do as I said.

Even before she was held for punishment, she started screaming. I closed my eyes in frustration.

Only the king was left to receive his share.

What hurt the most was that I had allowed them all to treat me in the worst way possible my whole life.

Looking back, I realized it was not Rajasa who had broken me, as there was nothing left inside me. It was the fact that I had started expecting when I met him. He was the first person to show me affection, even if it was the tiniest bit.

Shaking my head, I pushed those thoughts aside and turned to the man. The mere sight of him filled me with disgust.

As I grew older, I began to understand his looks, his disgusting touch, and his intentions. I always kept my distance from him, but he always found a way to come closer, one way or another.

"Today, I will show you how it feels when you touch someone inappropriately," I said through the anger I was trying to suppress.

"Hold his hands," I ordered the two guards standing on either side of him, holding his chains.

They raised his hands, palms facing up. Every time he had tried to come close to me and touch me inappropriately flashed before my eyes.

Walking to a pillar, I picked up a flambeau and returned. No one said a word as I did this.

The next moment, his bloodcurdling screams echoed through the halls.

Each scream felt like a layer of relief to me. With each scream, every memory faded away.

Yes, I turned and pressed that flambeau against his hands.  Those hands did not deserve the mercy at any cost.

My eyes shifted to his daughter, who was now scooting back in terror, her eyes wide with fear. She did not expect her mere slave to be such a cruel person.

As for me, I was not deriving any pleasure from this, but they all deserved to be treated according to their despicable and inhuman actions.

Once I was satisfied and he fell to the floor, I discarded the torch and instructed to take him to the healer.

There was a part of me that could not bear to see anyone in pain. I had experienced that same pain, lived it every single day, and knew the feeling of going to sleep at night with those marks and dried blood on my body.

Turning back, I noticed the shocked expressions on Nayantara's and her parents',faces. Explanations were definitely needed at this point.

"I will explain everything, but please, before that," Rajasa began, turning to his sister. "Nayan, you should go back," he instructed. She was about to protest when Rajasa gestured for her to stop.

"Ratan, please take her to her chamber. Ensure her safety as well as that of others. Double the guard," Rajasa ordered. Ratan Singh nodded and looked at Nayantara, waiting for her to move.

She made a face that elicited a chuckle from me. Giving one last glance in my direction, she left with Ratan Singh.

"Will you explain what happened here?" Digvijay's father asked, his anger palpable.

"The man who killed your friend and betrayed us is none other than the King of Ponear, Mahendra Chauhan. He is the one who killed his own sister and brother-in-law for the throne. He is the one who killed Yashika's family," he revealed, turning towards me as he spoke the last words.

I unfolded my hands as they hung by my sides, my expression blank. I had no words. My own Mamasa had killed my mother, he had killed my father. Tears welled up in my eyes, and I collapsed on the floor, feeling numb..

————————————

Here is the update.....

Show your love....

LIKE COMMENT AND SHARE❤️❤️❤️❤️