Back to school!

Nick

Bluey and I hopped out of the car and waved Bye to dad, upon doing so, Bluey handed me my crutches.

"Thanks Bluey." I said, "Not a problem big brother." She said back.

Jack and Mackenzie had run up to us, seeing my crutches brought their concerns, as well as other passers-by.

They started to form a crowd, and Mackenzie started asking the questions.

"What happened Nick?" He asked for all the pups, to which they silently waited in suspense.

"Bingo and I fell down the stairs at home. Bingo suffered a broken arm and fractured foot." I told them, they took my crutches and carried me as a group.

"Ah! Guys what gives?" I yelled surprised, "You aren't walking if you broke yourself Nick! We will make sure you stay off that leg!" Coco said.

"Okay guys can you put me down now?" I asked as Calypso entered the room. Seeing all the kids in one spot confused her.

"What are y'all doing bunched up?" She asked not noticing me sitting down.

"Nick is hurt, so we decided to play inside!" Coco answered for the group, Calypso finally saw me.

"Oh my, Nick, you alright?" She asked me.

"Yes Calypso, I just need to stay off it as much as possible." I told her, she didn't seem to mind.

"Okay then, well I hope you recover soon. We wanted to go to the water Park one of these days." She told us.

"I won't be free from this thing for a month or so." I told her, "According to my doctor" I continued.

"Okay Nick, I will see what I can do to work around it so you can join us." She told me, which made my day.

Bingo

I returned to school in a wheelchair, to which Mrs retriever had to wheel me around in because I couldn't use my arms to push it along. I didn't like being in it, but it saved me from my foot pain.

"Bingo... Are you okay?" Lila had come up to me with a scared look, knowing I was hurt.

"Yes lila, don't worry." I said reassuring my worried friend.

"Okay, are we able to play?" She asked, "Maybe, it depends, what games?" I asked.

"Oh... We could do a board game!" She said, happily.

"Okay! Here let me just-OOF" I screamed as I fell forward onto my arm. My leg didn't like me standing.

"Bingo are you alright!?" Mrs retriever asked me, while picking me up.

"No, that hurt..." I said, my arm was now throbbing in pain.

"Don't worry Bingo, I'll get some pain medication." Mrs retriever ran to the restroom to grab the meds, and came back and had me take them.

"Bingo, I'm sorry if I hurt you..." Lila said.

"Not at all Lila, I did it to myself." I told her, she seemed to smile and lightly hugged me.

Well... That day was rough.