Claire Breaks Nick's Heart

Nick

Claire and I have been dating for a month now, she seemed to have trailed away from me a bit, but I didn't mind it much. Our relationship was kinda soft to start and it didn't really feel like a connection until last week, where we actually shared our first kiss together.

"Okay mum I'm going to see Claire!" I called out to her, "Okay Hun, don't be out too late!" She replied.

Claire had asked me to come over at 3 pm today, it was 1 pm as of now and I wanted to surprise her. Little did I know it become the worst decision I ever made.

As I made it to Claire's house, I was hearing some noises coming from her bedroom. Claire and I established a bond where I could walk in to her home and be fine, since she lived in her own.

I made my way to her bedroom to find the most horrifying thing... She was sleeping with another dog...

"C-claire... How could you!?" Is all I said, the dog and her sprang up. "Woah mate, who TF are you!?" He asked. "I'm her boyfriend!" I shouted.

"What!?" He screamed, "You told me you were single!" The dog shouted at Claire. "I'm done... I'm done with this shit." I said and stormed out.

"Trance wait!" She shouted, "Claire..." I said, "Y-yes?"

"My name is Nick you slut." I said. She stopped as I stormed out, followed by the other dog.

"Mate... I hope this doesn't make us enemies." He said, "If she never told you, then no. How'd you find her anyway?" I asked, "Tinder." He said.

"When'd she join it?" I asked, he pulled up her file, it said a month ago... "Shes been cheating the entire time we've been together... A whole month..." I said, the dog patted my shoulder. "I'm sorry mate... Here's my number, we can talk some other time." He said.

"Thanks, I'll get back to you." I said, and drove home.

A month... A whole god damn month.

I walked into the house, didn't say a word to anyone, and made my way to my room. Mum had walked in to find me on my bed struggling in my own thoughts. Claire had broken my heart, she never truly cared about me.

Ya know what's worse? She used her tinder shit to have intimacy, I'm so glad we never did that when we were together, who knows how many diseases that bitch carries.

"Nick... Stay calm honey, I'm here." Mum said, holding me, I couldn't talk, I couldn't stand. Most of all...

I couldn't feel anything anymore.

Bingo walked in with Bluey as well. They both hopped up on the bed and gave me a hug, I couldn't move... I just... Can't move.

"Nick... Please say something." Mum told me. It all came out in one sentence.

"Claire cheated on me."

It's all I could say, my family looked shocked, then we heard a knock on the door downstairs.

Dad dint know if the situation, and let Claire in. She came up to my room.

"Nick..." She started, "Don't Claire, DONT!" I yelled.

"Nick it-" I interrupted her, "hush yourself! Not only did you cheat on me our ENTIRE relationship, now you have the clit to come into my home and think it's okay to talk to me!?"

I started to laugh maniacally, I began to cry and hold my head, "Why can't I just be happy for one god damn second of my life!?" I yelled, "Why did I ever let you in!? I was just fine with my sisters by my side, now look at me, broken, crushed, and destroyed."

The three behind me stared at me, seeing me behaving insane, Claire reached out to me, to which I backed away, "Don't you DARE touch me!" I screamed. "Leave Claire! Don't come near me again! I don't even wanna think about you! If I could erase you from my mind I damn well would!" I screamed, she finally left with Dad closing the door behind her.

I punched my wall after it all, breaking it, mum grabbed my arms and held me down on my bed, while Bluey and Bingo did their best to calm me down by hugging me. My sisters had me pinned, and all I could do was cry...

"Shhh Nick, we are right here. Just stay with us, you'll be fine, we promise." Bluey said. Bingo nudged into my fur further, and it sent me into a crying fit, holding my sisters closer than hell.

"Bingo... Bluey..." I said, "You are the only two girls I need in my life." They both just stayed out with me, "If that's what it takes Nick, then we are always right here." Bingo told me.

"I love you guys, I'm so sorry." I told them, "Don't be sorry Nick, it isn't your fault." Bluey said, "She doesn't know what she just missed out on" bingo said, "You are the best Nick, stay with us and you'll be fine."

These two little heelers are my damn world, I'm sorry for trying to bring an asteroid in.