How far will a brothers love go?

Bingo

Nick had taken Bluey and I to the park. It was peaceful and fun! Nick sat down on a bench, he seemed to be smiling, but thinking as well.

Out of the corner of my eye, I seen a strange dog approaching Bluey and I, he grabbed us, carrying us to his van while we screamed in terror.

"UNHAND ME!" I screamed, Nick had now shot out of the bench and was high on this dogs tail.

When we reached the parking lot, he threw us into the van, and drove off with us in it.

Nick

"Fucking hell! What's with this guy..."

I hopped into the car, and grabbed my handgun from my belt. Its go time.

I chased this MF down the street until I met his buddies. They all started to approach the car until I pulled my gun.

"Let go of my sisters and no one dies." I played their game for some time, but now they'll be playing mine.

The driver almost took off, I shot two of his tires out.

"DIE MOTHER FUCKERS!" was all I heard before I saw the dog now with a gun start shooting at the car. It had started on fire.

"No!" I screamed, shooting his head. He plopped down dead on the ground, the rest of his crew fled like flys.

"BINGO BLUEY!" I screamed, the two looked out of the vans trunk in fear as it was engulfed in flames.

"Fuck this..." I said, and dove into the flames, I dragged the two out of the car, catching myself on fire.

"FUCK FUCK FUCK!" I screamed, a firedog came by and put me out. I was burned from head to toe.

The two girls sustained second degree burns and were rushed to the clinic. I myself was put in with them, with third degree burns.

"Nick..." Bluey spoke to me in the ambulance.

"Don't speak Bluey... Rest okay? You're okay now." I told my sister, Bingo was still breathing, but very little.

All I know is I got my sisters back. That's all that matters. I'll destroy my body for these two to live.