Burning curiosity

"Um, honey, can i confess something to you?" Asked the dragon on the bed. Her half form illuminated by various lanterns hanging along the basement roof. Her boyfriend turned away from his paper, the pieces of coloured paper arranged in thin stacks around a cutting board.

"Sure, Zeek, whats up?" Leaning on his knees and looking at her face, her rounded cheeks a mossy green like the rest of her scales, beautiful heterochromatic eyes, light green and bright yellow. Her horns curved back like a gazelles, her wings framing her chunky body with their deep yellow under hue.

Battling with her inner thoughts a moment, she spits out what has been eating at her for the past two weeks. "You said you wanted to try foot stuff, right?" Her voice had a southern English accent, a little lighter than the standard woman's voice. Her boyfriend sat up a little straighter, his blue eyes shining in hope. "Yes, why?" He inquired, his pale skin a contrast to his brown hair that he kept undercut.

"Well, ive been thinking about it and i wanna try it, if your willing." Crossing her legs and sitting pretzel as she fiddles with her trouser leg, rolling the blue fabric between her fingertips to keep her nerves from boiling up too much. "Yeah, what were you thinking?" He asks, adjusting his glasses and working his wrist, the bone having been rubbing against the cutting board for a while.

Inhaling, she looks back up at him, nervousness rolling in her stomach. "I was thinking i could give you a foot job? I dont want to put my feet on your face, but the foot job seems like it would be fun?", releasing her trouser leg, she raises her hands in uncertainty. Giving her his full attention, he stands and walks over to her, joining her on the bed and putting his hand on her thigh, he presses a little in a reassuring way. Gripping his hand in hers, she leans against him as he speaks, his voice having a slight Australian twinge. "Thats completely fine with me , i will say, thank you for entertaining the thought, I honestly didnt expect you to be this curious about it"

"Well, im feeling adventurous, so far we've just dont boob jobs, tougnue jobs and regular sex. I wanna try something new", folding her wings against her back, Elliot taking his arm away from her thigh and wrapping it around her back, bringing her into a half hug , holding her hand with his free one. "Thats fair, weve been having sex like that for under two years now, im open to trying anything you want to attempt. A foot job could be fun, do you have any idea of when youd like to try it?"

Turning to have her body facing him, she looks at his blue eyes as she speaks. "Um, im free Saturday and monday if you wanna do it then? Uh, just in case, should we get a plan in place in case either of us dont like it?" Nodding, Elliot puts excitement and reassurance in his tone, quickly trying to get his girlfriend to relax. "Yes, we can put together a backup plan. Just in case it goes pete-tong, how about some cuddle sex? If you want , i can sort out some aftercare bits here if you want to get some foot care stuff?"

Nodding, Zeek takes her phone out her pocket and opens it, going to arrange an alarm for getting foot and general skin care items ready for Saturday. "Sounds good ,Elli. Im nervous, but excited" Giving his girlfriend a warm smile, he leans up and kisses her cheek, giving her a squeeze.

"I know, your ok. We will take it slow, try not to fret ok?" Turning to him deadpan, she says "love, we both know i have anxiety, im going to be worrying about doing it right up until we actually start getting into the groove." He gives her a forehead kiss once she's done talking, pulling her to him for a hug, his face getting buried in her neck. Returning the hug, she rests her head on his shoulder, her muzzle crinkling from the scent if his lemon shampoo. "I love you Elli, but that lemon shampoo smells rancid, did you switch?"

Pulling back, he holds her hand lovingly, scratching the back of his head. "Yeah, Nivari was all out so i had to pick something else, this is Lester. I shouldve chosen the Jade Luster instead of Lemon Zest, smelled nicer but i wasnt sure" looking dissatisfied at his hair, she gives him a quick kiss on the lips before standing, Stretching out her wings and legs.