Serve for us

Birds sang loudly in the trees, chirping their chorus to the open air, perched on the satellite dish attached to the side of the home. The building painted a pale purple with brickwork around the bottom, charming graffiti of a blossoming flower over a male elfs crotch. The windows covered with fine linen curtains and dull blue drapes. Inside the purple house it was well maintained, clean hardwood floors and plush carpeting in the halls and livingroom.

The living room was set up in a modern style with a few vintage pieces of furniture nestled comfortably with the sleek design. Sat on a rich green sofa was a Cerberus , their names were Orian, the leftmost head with a love of jokes and junk food, Felix was the middle head ,who adored the complexities of the universe and space. Lastly was Quin on the right, who was fascinated by magazines their process and production.

The three sat with their legs apart, on the opposite wall was a fancy flatscreen TV that played Lee Evans, the goblin was a nationwide comedian who was in his second stand up special film. Orian was laughing heartily at the jokes, his voice deeper than the others, giving it a bellowing ,barking sound. Felix grinned at the jokes, Chuckling and laughing only when the film really tickled his funny bone. Quin wasn't really interested, grinning at a few jokes but more interested in reading about the latest news, about the Cards family and their petty drama.

They had light brown fur with blonde on their back, hands and feet, their eyes were a mixture. Felix had heterochromia, a yellow eye on his left and dark brown on his right, mimicking his brothers eye colours who didn't have the same condition.

Orian had a white muzzle and a white spot on his neck below his jaw, Felix was a solid colour and Quin inherited his father's white snout and eyebrows. Being the offspring of a werewolf and Hydra left them in an interesteing mixture of genetics. Having the natural muscle mass and bulk of a Hydra with the powerful legs of a werewolf. Though the yellow was from their mother's side, specifically the right side, the dark brown was from their fathers.

A sudden ringing of the doorbell made Orian,Felix and Quin look up toward the front door. Their partner was back from a Hen-do , having been invited to a friends wedding as maids of honer.

Standing up, they paused the film, put the magazine down on the side table and quickly strode to the front door to greet their partner.

They were a Cerberus too, a lean and lanky frame with a small Chest and no real meat on their body. The left head was Corvid, who had a slightly concerning love for true crime and murder documentaries, the middle was Esme whom adored knitting and was able to produce several little cat plushies for Orian. Lastly was Riley , who, like Felix loved space but specifically adored the stars and the stories behind them.

They were dressed in an elegant sun dress with a floral pattern, showing off the black fur they had, only mark they inherited was a streak of white down their chest to their belly. Their eyes were the same as Orian, Felix and Quins in heterochromia and structure. Though Corvids eyes were blue and Rileys an icy blue, they put down the suitcase and wrapped their arms around their partner, both peoples tails wagging in joy at being reunited. Orian, Felix and Quins fur were short, but Corbid had hers long, Esme liked hers in a ponytail and Riley kept it short for convenience.

Corvid pressed a kiss to Orians cheek, making his grin broaden. Esme and Felix shared a soft, loving kiss, happy to be in each others embrace and blocking out the others. Quin and Riley exchanged forehead kisses, making Riley blush which Quin couldn't stop smiling at.

Taking their hand in theirs, Orian, Felix and Quin led their ladies back into the living room, Felix asking as they went.

"So howd the wedding go? Was it good?", "It was amazing!-" Replied Corvid, her grin matching Orians. "-Jasmine looked gorgeus, the food was amazing and the ceremony was so sweet! They wrote their own vows!" Sitting close to each other, their hands clasped together. "Did any shit go down?" Asked Orian, trying to lean forward with his ears perked. "Little bit, actually-" said Riley, her voice a bit more raspy than the others "-Bertha gave everyone skimpy maid outfits and it started a aurgument between her and Roberta about their boyfriends tastes and stuff, it got a bit messy but it was resolved with a well placed Margarita and salted caramel Baileys shot." The room went quiet, two of three minds temporarily rendered blank.