NEW POST

posting this while I have an headache rn, so I'm not feeling the best xp

kj's "ref"and info

EVERYBODY ITS HER UTS HER NAME REFERENCE GUYS LOOK ITS THE PERSON WHO INSPIRED MY U-

anyways this is Mildred (Millie) Zheng, she's one of the members of Gorillaz and 2D's girlfriend.

Family life
she was born around the 80's, in Brooklyn NY (her and Russel bonded over this) her family life was pretty busy and cooped up, especially with her parents busy schedule. She was stuck in the house with 6 siblings that needed to be taken care of by the oldest siblings.

Her mother is Chinese and black, and her father is fully Japanese. Growing up, he would speak to her in usually Japanese, her toddler mindset would soon start to understand certain things he said to an degree. This would be effective in her future life, being bilingual in languages and including this in her songs.

This formed her an band with 2 of her best friends, the girls forming the group "16 by 9"

Gorillaz (First Meeting)

When Gorillaz came out with an concert announcement, the girls knew they had to go, especially Millie. Millie was an huge fan of the Gorillaz, including having an celebrity crush on 2D. After the concert, the 3 were allowed to meet backstage where 2D took an interest in Millie. The two would chat back and forth, having her reveal her group.

2D would figure out she was an fan girl of him as stated by him "Maybe once your older, you could join." And oh, Did Millie take this to heart.

An new Member

Once Millie graduated, everybody in the group broke up. One wanted to go to community college, another wanted to pursue their own dreams and Millie wasn't one to go to college, wanting to do her own thing in music. So, on good terms everyone split. Millie would stay at home still doing music under the name "Mildred by 9"

After an while Gorillaz announced how they needed an new member, so Millie signed up. Once she was picked she went to their Crib however one person in particular underestimated her being Murdoc. Until they listened to her music, they began to love her and soon she joined and an while after Noodle joined.

Life in Gorillaz

Now in Gorillaz, she's apart of the group as an second sex symbol to 2-D, earning the name "MZ" from Murdoc, including calling her "Six" an small call back to her group.

She makes her own music and music with the band.

additional facts

+ her first tattoo was her hip tattoo

+ she was born with no pupils. she wears contacts so she doesn't scare people, but now being in the group she rarely wears them

+ she has piercings, her ears, nips, tongue and.. ahem.

+ her tank top was inspired by 2D's shirt "Hello Kinky"

+ shes the shortest in the group, standing at 4'11

+ her closest friend rank is 1. 2D 2. Noodle 3. Russel 4. Murdoc

+ she has an pet raven named "Judas" and an pet raccoon named "RJ." that don't like 2D to much..

+ her family also has 2 pet cats named "Koko and Taco"

+ the only relationship she's been in has been with 2D

+ her and noodle bonded over knowing japanese. she sees her as an little sister

+ her favorite color is purple, red and blue

+ 2D cheated on her ONCE, and it was the worst mistake of his life. broke up for an while but they rekindled, she still tends to bring it up however if they argue

+ she has an full back tattoo and stops at her tail bone

+ she loves kids. she dreams to have an family of around 4-5. If she were to have kids, she would be an great mother and definitely would quit doing drugs

+ the only drug she does is weed. it's a coping mechanism for her.

+ she's more crazy when she's drunk. poor 2D.

+ her tank top doesn't lie.

+ loves to dress between flashy and comfortable

+ her and russel bond over growing up in NY. they're like brother and sister

+ she doesn't dislike Murdoc, but she hates him constantly trying to hit on her. despite that, the two do have an close friendship

+ the first time she met Paula, she tossed an drink in her face. never seen her ever again.

+ she is the 2nd eldest in the family

_____

wompwomp

wompwomp