Intro & Part 1/Where it begins.

Credits to @Lemongirl12r for giving me permission & ideas for this story. This was originally written for her to give her ideas for her own story, but it expanded because I felt like writing more to it. {Cover art is NOT mine.}
{ALL povs will be in present-tense. Enjoy.}

‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊°‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊°‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡

DOUMA'S pov.

I walk down the dark and quiet streets of Tokyo, my eyes fixed on the path in front of me. I have no concern for anyone but myself right now, and I've noticed that I've been like that for a while now. My thoughts get cut off by someone bumping into me, he appears to be a demon, but he has no rank written on his eyes.

"Get out of my way, you're not worth my time." I spit, pushing him out of my path and continuing to walk.

"Sorry Asshole! I was just walking when I bumped into you!" He shouts angrily at me. I turn around and pull out one of my golden war fans, restraining myself from attacking him because he has no rank.

"Stay out of my way, as I said, you're not worth my time. Weakling." I repeat, hearing him run towards me. I dodge the kick that was meant to hit my back. I turn around and give him a fake, sweet smile just to piss this guy off.

"I'm not weak, and who are you to call another demon weak!?"

" 'Uppermoon 2, who are you to say such things to me?" He stares at me, almost not believing me for a second until he looks at my eyes, reading the rank that is printed perfectly onto them.

"You don't seem so tough for a male."

"You could pass as a woman, Sweetheart." I chuckle through my reply. I watch as his irises harden with anger, his smile fading as he comprehends my words.

"Don't fucking call me 'Sweetheart'!"

"Then stop looking like a woman, because I eat them.. And I will not hold myself back from doing the same to you–" The male uppercuts my chin, anger seeming to make his blood actually boil.

"Awh, 'don't you like being called a 'Sweetheart'.. How adorable." I tease, a blush slightly coloring my pale cheeks. The male doesn't respond, he instead tries to repeatedly punch my torso. I jump onto one of the house's roofs, dodging his punches that seem to shift the air.

"Fucking die!"

"I will eventually, and I'll do it alone.. Hopefully while eating a delicious woman!" He grabs me by the wrist and yanks me down, seeming to not want to fight on top of someone's roof. I smile confidently, knowing that I'll win against him. The unknown demon launches himself at me, about to punch my head off. I freeze him, his frozen body trapped in a beautiful ice lotus. I laugh at him quietly before shattering the ice into thousands of pieces. He seems to be in shock, his face revealing his emotions.

"Weak, just as I suspected from you.." I groan, my voice soft as I tease him. He launches himself at me again before I freeze him again, this time repeatedly freezing and unfreezing him so his body goes through unnatural temperature changes very quickly. I stop when I see him go completely limp, like a ragdoll. He was unconscious...

‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊°‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊°‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡

Word Count (Not including banner thing(s) above ^ , this text, or the text below v.): 553

Have a wonderful day/night/afternoon/morning and stay safe out there. -ButterCat

Check out @Lemongirl12r and her works, go support her as well! <33