Aftermath/Part 2

{If you see *, they mean that a timeskip has happened. The more *, the more time has passed.}

‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊°‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊°‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡

*     *     *     DOUMA'S pov.

This stranger of a demon has been passed out for about 5-6 hours now.. I feel a bit guilty for doing that to him, since he has a small figure and I was probably fucking with his blood a bit– But I'm sure he'll be fine. I tuck the soft blanket under his body a little bit more, wanting him to accumulate warmth. I pat his shoulder twice before sitting on the floor beside him and doing my own thing for a while.

The other demon wakes up as I'm polishing my war fans, he groans as he holds himself up by his elbows and turns his head, looking at me.

"Hello, I'm the one you fought like– 7 hours ago."

"I know.. You did that to me on purpose.. Dick."

"At least I have one, you woman," He scoffs at my bitter comment, turning his head and shifting his body so he's resting on his side with his back turned to me.

"I didn't feed you, but I did kill some women if you wanted some–"

"FUCK NO!!" He shouts, turning onto his back.

"I was just offering you something to eat–"

"I don't fucking eat women you sick bastard." He spits, seeming to be less angry at me.

"Sorry, I didn't know that would offend your little heart–"

"Shut the hell up.." I do as he says, not wanting blood to get onto the floors or on my fans.

‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊°‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊°‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡

*     *     *     *     Days later (DOUMA'S pov still) ...

I brought Akaza to the infinity castle two days ago, he seems to enjoy it. But he gets lost a lot.. The Biwa Woman, Nakime, has to summon him back sometimes because he doesn't know where he's going. I was told by Kokushibou to lead Akaza around so he can see the castle at least once. I had to agree, even though both Akaza and I didn't want to be around each other.

I can't help feeling as if I've seen him before.. I recognize his appearance, his name, his attitude, and even his voice.. But– Why is that?

I led him to my room, the last room in the castle that we could stand to walk to without passing out. I immediately trust fall, face first onto my bed, sighing against the white sheets as I regain my sanity.

"I'm not always angry.. You just got a bad first-impression of me."

"Sure.. I've been next to you for how long and I don't think I've seen you calm once." I groan, sitting with my legs criss-crossed and my elbow propped up on one of my legs. I rest my head on my hand, watching as Akaza sits on the edge of my bed, his back turned to me.

"Just leave me alone Douma.." Akaza sighs, seeming to be tired.

"You're the one who's in my room, Akaza.." I mutter, Akaza noticeably hears my reply as he turns his head and slightly shifts his body so his shoulder is facing me.

"I know.. 'Sorry I told you to leave me alone whenever I'm the one who's invading your space." He apologizes, sounding too tired to care.

"It's fine, I won't bother you if you choose to sleep in here." Akaza turns around, now facing me.

"Really?" He asks as if he thought I was playing a sick joke on him.

"Really; You can sleep here, Akaza."

"Thanks.. I guess," I nod and hum happily at his answer. I move to the right side of my bed before lifting the sheets up and folding the left side. I pat the clean and soft mattress, encouraging Akaza to lie down. He lies down on his back with his hands folded and resting on his abdomen. I watch as he sighs before his eyes focus on me.

"Why are you staring at me?"

"Because you seem.. Familiar in a way." I answer him, my tone indicating no sense of anger.

"Oh.. I mean, you seem familiar too." Akaza says, seeming to be calming down.

"But.. Where and when did we meet before?" I whisper, turning my body to face Akaza's.

"I don't know.. I read something about demons being reincarnated somewhere.." Akaza mutters, seeming to be digging through his memories to try and find it.

Damn it! I can't remember.." He groans, looking over at me in anger. I cock one of my eyebrows, wondering what he's about to do next.

"Don't let it bother you too much, I'm sure we'll figure it out eventually."

"Shut up.." Akaza whispers, turning his back to me and resting on his side. I decide to mess with him a bit, so I poke his shoulder. He turns his head and glares at me before pulling the blanket over his shoulder. I poke him again, this time he sits up and faces me.

"What is your problem!?"

"I just wanted to mess with you, Akaza!" I beam, a fake smile on my face as I mask my amusement. I watch as a vein starts to pop out of his forehead, indicating his anger.

"Fuck off." He snaps, moving himself closer to my face with a pissed-off smile on his lips.

"Get out then, but beware the sun, Sweetheart."

"I'm not your fucking Sweetheart!"

"Yeah.. You're a bitch, would you rather me call you 'my bitch'?" I ask, returning his angry smile. I lean closer to him, causing his cheeks to glow slightly and for him to back up.

"No.. I don't like being called something I'm not." Akaza quiets down, understanding that I'm a high-enough-rank to do anything I want to do with him.. I could kill him, I could poison him with Wisteria, I could freeze him to death, I could penetrate his body with pointed icicles and pop his eyes out of their designed sockets.. And he knows it, Akaza knows that he can't talk back to me, he'll be killed.. All he has left to do is to get over it after he seethes.

‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊°‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊°‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡

Word Count (Not including banner thing(s) above ^ , this text, or the text below v.): 1,015

{Fluff scene(s) starting in part 3 <3}

Have a wonderful day/night/afternoon/morning and stay safe out there. -ButterCat