Isolation ♥/Part 7

‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊°‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊°‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡

*     *     *     *     AKAZA'S pov.     {Days later..}

I head for the village Koyuki and I ran into each other at, wanting to know if she's still there.

I walk through the village, not seeing Koyuki anywhere. I stop walking when I see a woman who looks similar to Koyuki, but she has a different kimono on and kanzashis (hair ornament or accessory for in the hair in Japan). The woman looks over at me and gives me a kind smile, I feel myself blush slightly at her unexpected but kind action. I don't get smiled at often, usually people give me nasty or shocked stares because of my tattoos. I smile back at her, before bowing and jumping away.

She reminds me of Koyuki.. Why did I run off in a hurry when we reunited!? I was being emotional, and because of that, I ran away. 'Real' smart Akaza, I'm a dispshit. Maybe Douma was right, maybe I am just a little bitch who can't deal with his own issues.

I get to the Infinity Castle around 4AM, I walk past Douma when I get to the meeting area.

"Akaza-Dono!" Douma calls. I soon hear running footsteps and I stop walking, waiting for Douma to catch up. I jerk forward in surprise when he hugs me. My cheeks start to heat up when he refuses to let me go.

"Douma, let go of me." I whisper, not wanting to be around anyone.

"But don't you wanna train with me Akaza-Dono?"

"Not right now Douma.. Now let go of me–"

"No." I sigh at his stubborn response before trying to wiggle out of his grip.

"Please?" I mutter, my cheeks now burning.

"Are you upset, Akaza-Dono?" Douma asks, his tone a little lower and slightly lacking in kindness.

"Yeah, but it's nothing." I lie, releasing myself from his grip and jumping away to my room. I close my door and sit in the corner farthest away from it so I won't be seen as fast, just in case Douma wants to check in on me. I don't like being seen crying, especially not around other high ranks. I feel my cold tears as they slowly crawl down my cheeks, eventually dripping off my jaw or chin as my blush dies quickly.

I cry until I remember that I should've eaten at the village, the feeling of stupidity and failure returning as quickly as it left me minutes ago.

*

I hear someone knock on my door, I wipe my tears and clear my throat before asking who's on the other side.

"Guess–"

"No."

"Fine, it's me Akaza-Dono."

"Leave me alone, Douma."

"Why are you pushing me away? I was starting to like you, Akaza-Dono!" He exclaims, seeming to be teasing me. Is that why he's been nicer to me? Does he see me as a friend? An acquaintance maybe? Why does he have to be so hard to understand..

"Just leave me alone– I'm fine–"

"You're obviously not– Just let me help you–"

"I don't think you can."

"Akaza."

"Leave.." I quiver as another wave of sadness washes over me, making me tear-up all over again. I lift my head up when Douma opens the door, his eyes widening slightly before going back to their natural, relaxed state.

"Go away!" I yell at Douma, hiding my face and trying to distract myself from the embarrassment of crying in front of another male.

‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊°‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊°‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡

Word Count (Not including banner thing(s) above ^ , this text, or the text below v.): 567

I still have no idea what to put for the author's notes– Sorry this part/chapter was shorter than the others, I didn't know what to write.

Anyways– Have a wonderful day/night/afternoon/morning and stay safe out there. -ButterCat

Cover by: SnowyTheArcticFoxFriend (@snowythearcticfoxfriend) on TikTok.