Fluff that could be considered filler/Part 3

‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊°‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊°‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡

*     *     AKAZA'S pov.

I wake up in the middle of the day.. I try to rest, but I end up tossing and turning like a salad being made. I roll over before quickly backing away from Douma who's asleep. I begin to feel cold as I try to find a comfortable position to sleep in.

"Akaza, stop moving.. Please." Douma groans the last word tiredly as I whip my head in his direction.

"You scared me you bastard.. But why the hell is it so cold in here!?"

"Because I like the cold and I'm almost always cold because of my blood demon art."

"Oh.. That explains it a little more.." I mutter, feeling ever-so-slightly guilty about yelling at him. I remember our fight, he used a lot of ice and even made it so the air would become lung-freezing.. He can't really help being psychically cold, can he?

"Yeah, so go to sleep and deal with it." He spits, turning his back to me and pulling the sheets over his shoulders.

" 'Sorry I yelled.. I was just pissed off 'that I couldn't sleep." I whisper, lying on my back and staring at the ceiling. I notice the golden lotus patterns, they look to be similar, or even the same designs as the ones on his war fans.. I follow the carved paths with my eyes, noticing how each line of the lotus connects to another.

"I get that too, do you want some pillows to cuddle?"

"Fine." I mutter, not wanting to appear as a 'snowflake' because I enjoy cuddling pillows and soft things. I feel a light weight on my stomach, seeing three white pillows stacked on top of one-another.

"Tell me if you need anything. I might fall asleep, though."

"Thanks.." I turn my back to Douma's, pulling more of the sheets onto me as I hold one pillow against my chest. I scoot back until I feel something against my back.

"Yes, Akaza?" Douma whispers, turning around. I can feel his eyes on me, I don't want to turn around, but I do anyway. I turn to face him, looking up and being greeted by Douma's smile. I instantly back up, my cheeks beginning to burn at how close we were.

"Sorry– I was trying to get comfortable and I accidentally bumped into you–" I panic as I explain myself to him.

"No worries! But oh my– You are short." Douma chuckles, a cocky smile on his face.

"Shut up.. It's not my fault you're tall as hell."

"I never said it was." I groan at his response, refraining myself from hitting him. It's not long until my torso starts to feel cold again.. I try to hold the pillow against my core, but it only helps a little.

"Hey.. Uhm– Douma?" I pause, blushing with embarrassment about what I want to ask him.

"Yes?"

"May I.. Hug you? I'm freezing.."

"Mhm.. Maybe you should start wearing shirts."

"No.." I reply, turning around after dropping the pillow. I move closer to Douma, making sure to avoid eye contact. I hug him, moving closer to his body and subconsciously burying my face into his chest. I sigh, relaxing against him and loosening my grip a bit. I feel Douma's arms as they wrap around me– He pulls my body closer to his before resting his leg between both of mine. Douma pulls the covers over the both of us, confining our bodies' heat.

"Is this better?" I nod as my cheeks heat up quickly. "That's good." Douma whispers, he starts to gently and slowly rub circles on/into my back; I relax under his touch, having not been massaged in decades.

"You better not tell anyone about this.."

"Don't worry, I wasn't planning on telling anyone anyway."

"Good.." I groan, feeling even more tired as Douma relaxes me. He rubs circles on my lower back, causing me to flinch at his first touch. I relax after a few seconds, allowing him to massage my back as I find it enjoyable.

‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊°‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊°‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡

Word Count (Not including banner thing(s) above ^ , this text, or the text below v.): 672

{Shitty angst starting in part 4. Sorry if there's a lot of angst, my writing kind-of drifts towards angst. I don't think my brain was wired right.} Insert copied and pasted message because my brain can't think of anything to put in as of right now. v

Have a wonderful day/night/afternoon/morning and stay safe out there. -ButterCat