(2) Mission #1/Part 10

‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊°‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊°‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡

AKAZA'S pov.

"Akaza-Dono," I look at Douma upon hearing my name. I raise my eyebrows minorly, expecting him to say something. "Are you gay?" I refrain from looking shocked, I relax myself, before thinking about his question. I do find men attractive, but I also find women attractive, but should I tell Douma this? What if he ridicules me for my sexuality? But what if he's the same way? Are we really that similar?

I force my eyes to go anywhere but on Douma. I feel a tap on my shoulder, I look over at Douma, it being instinctive for me to focus on someone if they get my attention correctly. My cheeks burn furiously with a blush as I scold myself for being so nervous around Douma.

"The sun should be coming up soon–"

"Don't change the subject, I asked you something." Douma warns, maintaining eye-contact while I try to avoid it.

"Why do you want to know who I'm attracted to so badly–"

"I just want to know more about you.. Why are you so afraid to tell me?" I glance at him for a second, my blush growing slightly. I drop my attention to the war fan that he's holding, admiring its shimmer and quality. "I won't degrade you for who you like, Akaza-Dono. I'm gay myself–"

"I'm gay, okay!?" I blurt out, immediately realizing that I just told Douma a secret I've only told Gyutaro– Since he needed advice on figuring himself out.

"I'm sorry for pressuring you, Akaza-Dono." He apologizes before stepping closer to me and hugging my body close to his. I nod, hoping that he understands that I forgive him. I rest my head on Douma's chest, finding his embrace comforting and warm.

BELOW WILL INCLUDE FORMS OF ASSAULT AND MILDLY GRAPHIC FIGHTING.  YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

IF YOU WISH TO STOP HERE BECAUSE OF THIS WARNING, SKIP TO CHAPTER TO THE CONTINUED CHAPTER. ( (2 Continuation) Mission #1/Part 10)

(THIS CHAPTER WILL BE STOPPED AFTER THE GRAPHIC SCENE FOR THOSE WHO AREN'T COMFORTABLE WITH THE TOPICS ABOVE (forms of assault and mild graphic fighting).)

‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊°‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊°‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡

I remove my head from Douma's chest when I hear a woman yell at someone. I step out of the house with Douma following behind me. I jump onto a roof, landing quietly on it. I watch as a woman fights with a man who appears wasted as hell. He grabs her waist and tries to kiss her, the woman slaps him across the face and slips out of his grip. I watch the man reach for her hair, trying to pull her towards him. I jump down when she starts to cry and scream for help.

"Leave her alone you drunk bastard." I walk up to the man, giving him a few seconds to let her go before I force him to.

"Oi, this is my business, Kid." He argues, still holding the woman by the scalp.

"I told you to leave her alone!" I yell, grabbing his arms and ripping them off the woman. I let him go before I actually rip his arms off. The woman backs up, not wanting to be harassed by the man anymore. She stands back, watching as the man glares at me.

"You reek of alcohol, Sir–"

"I only had a few beers!" The man grabs me by the hoari and holds me close to him, obviously ready to fight.

"Leave him alone you asshole!" The woman demands, interfering. She kicks him in the calf, but he doesn't let me out of his grasp. "He didn't do anything!"

"I'll be okay, I can take him." I assure, a small smile creasing my lips as I imagine his corpse.

"Please be careful." I nod, giving her a smile before grabbing the man's shoulders and forcing him to the ground.

"Holy shit you're strong!" The man yelps, letting go of my hoari and lifting his head up and out of the dirt.

"You're just pathetic, you drunk." I spit, getting off of him. The man stands up and punches me in the face, my skin being tough, shows no damage from his hit.

"WHA– ARE YOU EVEN HUMAN!?" He screeches, clearly phased by my skin's durability.

"I'm not, Sir," I answer honestly. The man's pupils expand in horror, but his fear doesn't stop him from punching me repeatedly. I stand, not moving an inch at his repeated hits. He pulls out a switchblade when I'm not looking and stabs me with it. "You bastard!" I shout, kicking him under the jaw.

He flies a few feet away from me, his chin gushing with blood. I tell the woman to head home, not wanting to scar her for life. I walk over to the man who begs me to forgive him, tears flowing down his face rapidly. I grab him by the head and move my hands, forcing his neck to turn abnormally until it snaps.

‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊°‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊°‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡

Word Count (Not including banner thing(s) above ^ , this text, or the text below v.): 815

This chapter/part was stopped at the graphic parts so people who didn't want to read the graphic scene didn't have to for the rest of the story. You're welcome.

Anyways– Have a wonderful day/night/afternoon/morning and stay safe out there. -ButterCat