Knight simon drabble 🔞

Deep grunts escape from Simon's throat as he fucks you in your chambers, your moans muffled as he pressed his hand over your mouth. The last thing Simon needed was for one of your handmaidens to catch you letting the kingdom's most barbaric knight fuck you in secret.

"Can't have anyone catching us princess." Your eyes rolled back in your head as he continued to abuse your soft gummy cervix.

Simon had denied you at first, he didn't want to be the one to take the innocence and purity of the kingdom's princess and he wasn't looking for a death wish if you got caught. But the more time he spent with you after your father knighted him as your sworn protector, the more he started to feel for you.

The more he would buck his thick veiny cock into his calloused hand as he thought of you. The image of you being buried deep with his throbbing cock, the sound of your soft moans echoing off the walls of your chambers.

Wanting you became a need fairly quickly and you were more than willing to let the man you admired from afar for so long take your purity away.

"I'm going to ruin you for the man you're promised to, the second he sticks his worthless cock inside your pretty cunt he'll know you're innocence belongs to another man."