『ch.7』Womp womp

Today was the day of the wayne gala and of course it wasn't going to be a normal day. J had a plan to "kidnap Bruce wayne"  really dnt think that's going to happen but whatever helps him sleep at night. It was very quiet so I decide I would see where everyone was. I checked all the rooms in the house but it was empty? Hm that's weird... but I think nothing of it and enter the kitchen to make some ramen. I get all the things I need. The eggs,cheese, the seasonings, and everything else. As i began to make it i hook my headphones up to my phone and play my personal playlist that has kehlani, corista star, ayesha erotica, and doja cat.(If you listen to them I love you<333)

I finished with my ramen and I continue to sing "need to know" by doja cat and I felt hands grab my waist and I jump. "Well is that so princess?" He asks me. "W-wait you heard all of that..." I say embarrassed. "Yes I did and if you want to do that just tell me and we can." He says as he walks away. YES YES YES YESSSS. I'm actually fucking speechless I mean he just said it so casually like it was nothing. I go sit at the island and take a picture of my food before I eat it.

"Princess I need you for something!" J shouts from his office. I walk in his office and see he's holding a box. "Um what's in the box?" He hands me the box and tells me to go do my makeup, hair, and put the dress on.

Inspo⬇️

I go to his office to let him know I'm ready and he doesn't say anything, he just stares

I go to his office to let him know I'm ready and he doesn't say anything, he just stares. "J , is there something wrong?" He continues to stare for awhile. "I'm sorry you just look so perfect... anyways don't wanna be late." We head to the garage and hop in his black Lamborghini. "So the plan is you will have an ear in and I'll be listening to everything, talk to Bruce for a while and convince him to going somewhere private with you, after you get him in the room that's when I come in, then you won't have to worry about anything else." He says. After about 15 minutes of avoiding the traffic laws we made it surprisingly. I walk in and observe the room to find Bruce. I waste some time talking to other people then I head over to him. "Oh hello Bruce, what your doing is lovely, I mean you do all of this to give back to the people? This is amazing." He smiles back at me. "Oh well thank you, I try my best to do this every year. Whats your name? You are very pretty" He asks "stop flirting..." I heard J say. "My name is y/n how about we go somewhere else to lose this crowd hm?" I say caressing his shoulder. He nods his head in agreement and leads  me to a room. He opens the door and my jaw drops.  "Jason??? I thought you were dead?" He sighs. "Look I can explain, so what happened was-" I cut him off. "Save it, I don't wanna hear it." Then I hear gun shots. That's my cue as jason runs out the room I quickly lock it leaving me and Bruce by ourselves. "I knew I recognized you..." I just roll my eyes. I walk towards him and wrap my arms around his neck and stick a syringe in his neck and he falls to the ground.

♤♠︎♤♠︎♤♠︎♤♠︎♤jokers P.O.V♤♠︎♤♠︎♤♠︎♤♠︎♤

We arive to my warehouse and as im putting up all my stuff Brucey wakes up. "Well... guess you can say I've did it. I've kidnapped Bruce wayne or should I say batman." I say with a grin. "Took you long enough." He mumbles. "Could you be more exited? I mean you do know what I can do with all this information?! I could actually rule gotham." I say griping his shoulders tightly. All of a sudden he starts laughing, and I thought I was insane. "Why are you laughing?" He shakes his head. "Oh nothing you wouldn't care anyways." He says and continues laughing. "Oh just say it!" He stops. "Okay well at the gala I met y/n and I don't know if you knew but somebody was there that y/n was engaged to." My eyes widened she never told me she was engaged... I take the chains off his hands. "You can leave now"

♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎your p.o.v♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎

I was in my room dancing to carnival by kayne west when J barged in my room. "Yes?" I say turning my music off. "We need to talk." Oh shit "about what" I say sitting on my bed. "So a little bat told me that you were engaged to one of his kids... Is that true?" He's asks "look I was 16 doing stupid things okay..." he looks at me for awhile and walks out not saying a word. That was awkward...

I go to my closet and grab one of my favorite lingerie sets and put it on under my regular clothes. I put my hair in two ponytails either a zigzag part with some makeup along with my black heels and head out. I go to the club were me and J first met because your girl needed a break. I request the song I wanted. as I strutted on the stage as "candy" doja cat started to play. When I started dancing the crowd started to get 10 times as louder than the last girl and they threw tons of money. Jeez they really love me. I went upside down and did a split while spinning then squatting down to twerk then going back into a split. As the music ended they all cheered for me then I saw someone I recognized. I quickly walk off the stage towards the bar. "Selina, how are girly??!" I say hugging her. "I'm good, thanks for asking. I didn't know you work here, I work here to as a little side hustle." She says "Wow I did not know that, we need to catch up sometime." I say. "How about this you can come to my place, we have a little girls night and we catchup?" I nod my head. "Say less, let's go."
——————————————————–
Yeah... that's it.

Word count: 1101