Chapter One .

Recap:

"What are you two doing here, you're trespassing on the Silver Crescent Pack territory!"

Emily's POV

Whenever ever I stress or get angry I tend to speak Portuguese or French and this is one of those times.

Isso não pode estar acontecendo! A vida não é assim! ( This can't be happening! Life isn't like this!)

C'est fini! (It's over!)

This cannot be happening. My parents are going to kill me, I'll never find my mate, I'll never go to college and -

Shut up, you're so annoying! You knew that Amara would get lost. So just shut up.

My wolf said and growled. My wolfs names is Sapphire, also known as Sapph.

"Amara this is on you, explain to the gentleman what you're doing here." I retorted and elbowed her arm.

"No you do it, you're the Alpha's daughter...How did they find us this tree is huge not to mention the flowers blossoming in it; which should have covered our scents?"

"You're not slick. These aren't human's dumbass, they're werewolves. Heightened senses and hearing, does that ring a bell? "I groaned in disappointment.

"You two are coming with us! "growled the guy on the right.

There were two men or young men in front of us.

(I forgot that they were here, well that was before they spoke).

The one on the left had blue eyes and brown hair and by the way the moon's light hit him I could tell he was muscular he wore black or dark blue jeans and a black T-shirt. Not to mention; he had chiseled features and he looked like a model.

The one on the right had the most amazing greyish-greenish eyes; it was like look at Harry Styles or into Niall's eyes. In my eyes these two men were good looking.

Suddenly my chain of thoughts was broken by Amara poking my arm.

"What?" I snapped.

"These two models are trying to get us to follow them...We should run." She suggested laughing as if this was a joke.

"No, we're going to follow them and see what happens. You've gotten us into enough trouble to last a lifetime. Therefore, we're going to ignore all your crazy ideas!" I stated.

"Mara where are you taking me?" I asked feeling my arm being tugged.

"Einstein look in front of you, the models are taking us to their Alpha...Wait they're taking us to the Alpha. Emily we're going to die or get thrown into cages!" She paused and then added,

"Unless it's a super kind, understanding, compass-"

"That's not happening, weren't you listening when one of them said something about Silver Crescent. I shouldn't ever let you lead the way."

"Well there's nothing we can do about it now. So we should probably just talk about whatever."

While basically being dragged to the Alpha, Mara and I just talked about anything, we've been best friends since we were two, so we'd always find something to talk about, even in the least appropriate situations to be talking about random things.

We were talking about the new Smash box line then suddenly...Oh my shiz, things just got real!

We were now in front of a gorgeous white mansion. Just by looking at the design of the outside; you could tell the interior would be amazing, well that is if the Alpha has a good taste in furniture.

But wait something is off...That smell ...it's hypnotizing.

The smell of musk and cologne my surroundings.

MATE, MATE, MATE my wolf screamed.

OK, so you know when I said that I wasn't going to find my mate, scratch that.

The two 'models' talked to two other model looking guys who seemed to be guarding the door.

After talking about who knows what. The dude whose name is Alex asked us to follow him. The guys at the door held it open for  Amara and I, which shows that they are gentlemen.

The guy named Alex was the model with the hazel- green eyes.

(Just for the people who think those two guys are models they aren't; It's what Amara calls them).

As he led us through the beautiful mansion; which had amazing decor mostly black, white and blue. When we reached a corridor that had a room at the end, the smell of my mate got even stronger, my gosh he smells amazing, I feel like butter melting on hot toast just smelling that scent. Two steps to death, and my mate. Talk about bad timing.

Alex politely knocked on the door and waited for a reply.

"Come in." Said the sexiest voice I'd ever heard and it was the voice of my mate. Wait if that's the Alpha's office then that means.
...............................................................
Lol cliffhanger, you'll just have to wait for the update and I might update every day this week because I have midterm but after that I might only update on Fridays and Sundays because I have exams.

Vote and Comment, also what do you think so far?

#you guys are awesome.

Till next time Rosie 😊