Chapter Six.

Andre's POV

"So where do you want to go first?" I asked Emily while walking with my arm around her shoulder.

"Let's go to Forever 21," she said pulling me in there.

Forever 21 filled with amazing and trending clothes and accessories .

Emily 'helped' me pick clothes, actually she picked them out for me.She had good taste in clothes,I was kinda suprised when she picked out excately what I wanted.

So Emily clothes  what she said 'spoke to her'.By looking at her colour choices I could tell two things:

1.She expresses herself through the colour of her clothes and also the feel of the material and the overall look of the clothing piece.

2.She liked wearing cool colours and clothes that have a chilled vibe to them.

"Love,is your favourite colour blue ?"I asked looking at the clothing in her hands. It's was mostly blue and some white , black and grey tops here and there.

"Mmbut of course."She answered in a French accent and  laughing at her goofy words.

"I feel like we've been here forever.When are you going to try these on?"I smirked while holding up a blue and white Panda hoodie.

"Don't worry amour , I'm going to try them on now and you're with me.You're my going to be my stylist, " she said pulling my arm and dragging me with her to the dressing room.

"I'll wait out here for you, " I told her and sat in the  white leather couch outside the dressing room.

While waiting for Emily to come out of the dressing room,this one girl came over and sat next to me...Normal situation.I thought.

"Hey there."The girl with the brunette haired girl said as she took a seat next to me.

"Um, hi," I replied , looking up at her and returning my gaze to my phone after greeting her.

What an awkward situation.

"So what are you doing?" She asked , looking ahead as if she was signaling someone and nervously playing with the  corner of her t-shirt.

I looked up and saw two young ladies giving her a thumbs up.

"Waiting for a friend.Did you're friends put you up to this?" I asked and laughed.

"Mhm." She nods with a blush spreading across her face.

"You don't have to be so scared , I don't bite," I smiled and looked over at her shocked face.

"So what do you think?"I heard Emily ask as she walks over to me,twirling around so I can see the whole dress.

"I think I'm the best stylist ever," I say when I looked up and see the royal blue dress I recommended for her. She looked amazing in the royal blue dress,which might I add ,complemented her naturally beautiful chocolate skin perfectly.

"Is she the friend you were waiting for?" Asked the girl I had been sitting next to.

"Yeah,she's my girlfriend." I nodded.

It seemed that Emily had only taken notice and the shy brunette that sat on the couch next me.

" Oh aren't you a cutie, " Emily gasped which shocked me.

"Thank you," the girl smiled which turned her cheeks a rosy colour.

"It's not a problem, I love your style by the way. I'm Emila," Emily smiled and held out a hand to the blushing young lady.