Chapter Seven :Bad Timing

The next day.....

Amara's POV

Oh joy Monday morning, this means its time to get up and get ready for a day of school,Yay!!!Fun.

Besides the waking up at 7am thing and the stress of not knowing what to where and trying to get Trey to wake up,it was a normal day.

"Baby boy,wake up."I say shaking Trey's arms that were around my waist.

"Hmmmm,Ten minutes."Trey mumbled in his sleep.

"Trey wake up!" I said loudly.

"Shhh,I'm trying to sleep."

"Really Trey.Please wake up ,your making life more difficult than it should be." I try and and fail again.

"Okay then you leave me no choice."I sigh and kiss his cheek.

"Good morning cupcake."He says giving me a morning kiss on the forehead.

"Finally.Good morning sleepy."I giggled ,"Are you awake yet or should I give you 10 more mintues." I laughed and poked his cheek.

"Ten more minutes please." Trey smiled at me like a little kid who was told,that he could stay up past his bedtime.

"Okay then, you can have your ten minutes but I'm going to get ready."
I sigh and try get up from the bed.
As I tried to get up from my bed Trey pulled me back to him,by pulling me back by my waist.

"What do you need before I get ready?" I sigh. Sometimes when he wanted me to do something for him, he would do this or pull me into his arms.

"I meant ten more minutes with you cupcake." Trey whispered in my ear.

"Honey,you know that I love you right?"

"But of course cupcake."Trey smiled. He loved it when I told him how much I loved him.

"Babe,at the moment I've got to get ready for school,because it takes time for me to get ready.I'll make it up to you." I'm trying to persuade him, will he take the bait or or he make me take back what I said?

"And how are you going to do that my pretty little mate?" Treys eyes were darkening.

"You naughty little wolf,what are you thinking about?" I say raising my eyebrow at him and smirking.

"Oh nothing,just thinking about how you might make it up to me." Trey said placing soft little kisses on my neck.

"Please tell me that your not going to make me do anything, that might be inappropriate?" I turn around so that his forehead was touching mine.

"I would never make you do anything that makes you feel uncomfortable cupcake." Trey was looking me straight in the eyes ,his beautiful hazel eyes matched his blackish -brown hair perfectly.

I have an idea, this will get him straight out of bed...Now where did I put the whipped cream. Oh yes its on my side of the bed.

"Close your eyes for a moment...I've got a surprise for you." Trey closed his eyes then I got the whipped cream and sprayed it in his face.

"Sorry babe, but you weren't going to let me go if I didn't do that!"I shouted back at him while I sprinted to the bathroom.

Damn child you love doing that ,don't you? my wolf Moxie said laughing.

Don't judge me you know how he is. I giggled "You know that he was never going to let me leave if I didn't do that.

"You've got a point , but do you think that we'll be able to out run him?" Moxie laughed