Chapter Eight.

Amara's POV

"Can we talk". Dante said.

I agreed but I told him he and I could talk during break,or afterschool.

"Amara it can't wait till then." He said with what seemed like sadness in his eyes.

"Fine,what do you want to talk about?" I tried saying this without seeming annoyied.

"Can we go into the corridor?"

"Yeah,cool whatever." I rolled my eyes and walked out the class.When he held my hand I redrew my hand from his.

"I miss you Amara.I made a huge mistake and I'm really sorry.If I could go back and erase what I did to you I would.Can we please give what we had another chance?"

"Look what we had is gone,over,I've moved on and I suggest you do too.You were never there for me and we never hung out because you would ditch me for sports or your friends parties,we never had a love relationship,mostly because you'd always had excuses.
You were never there when I needed you,you've always been with other girls instead of being with me,and who knows if you and those girls slept together.
There was never anything between us and I broke up with you because I was tired of you always canceling on me.Why should I even take you back?"
Remembering all this brought tears to my eyes.

"Amara, I'm really sorry that I didn't pay attention to you,this time I promise to make it up.to you." He held my cheek and moved closer.

"That's what you told me each time you canceled on me...Look we'll talk later,right now is not the time." I sighed and went back in the class.

When I went back to class,our teacher was telling us that,he was letting two seniors stay with the class because he had an errand to run.Too my surprise the Two seniors were Alex and Trey.

"Okay,students I'm leaving these two in charge.I've given them the instructions,whatever they say goes." Mr Mattson said then left.

"So guys hear are the instructions.You guys are supposed to do a chemical experiment on page 102 in your textbooks." Alex said and explained and offered to help anyone who needed it.

So all the girls,well most of the attention seeking girls asked for his help even of he didn't need it. But Trey came to me instead,and no I didn't ask him to come over,but I'm not complaining.

"Hi there,need some help?"Trey asked grabbing a seat next to Emily and I.

"I would say yes,but I already finished the experiment." I laughed knowing that this was an excuse to talk to me.

"You are one strange girl Miss Sandez."

"Mr Marks, I could say the same thing about you."

"My word you two are annoying." Alex said finally walking away from the girls ,after explaining the experiment to them for the Fifth time.

"Alex can you help me again? I think I did something wrong."

My word. This girl is a typical attention seeker.Let me explain,she always throws herself at hot guys, and pretended to be dumb and asked a good looking guy for help.She loves attention and her personality sucks.
And her name is ...

"I explained fives times,its not that hard Sasha."
Alex said and went to help her once more. Clearly he was annoyied but was being nice. Literally this is Alex were talking.

"My gosh,how much help can one person need!" Alex said when he came back.

"A lot." Emily said knowing it was a rhetorical question.