Chapter Thirteen.

Author:Enjoy the romance while it lasts because the chapters  coming up after this...Oh well you just have to wait for them.*evil grin*
Anyway enjoy the update*gracefully  bows*

Trey's Pov

I woke up with Amara in my arms.Great way to wake up,I smiled.

I try getting out of the bed as quietly as possible ,not wanting to wake Amara up.

I gently remove myself from the bed .Success I thought.But then...

"Where are you going?"

"Did I wake you?" I ask sitting on the side of the bed.Knowing Amara ,I knew at some point she would tell me to either come back or she would bring me back.

"I woke up 10 minutes ago."
She smiled and stretched her arms up.

"Do I have la Madame's permission to leave and go do work again?" I lay down onto her lap and look up at her eyes.

"Non non.Vous rester ici." She replies .
The French game ,two can play at that .

(Translation:No no . You're staying here.)

"Mais je dois travail à faire."
(But I have work to do.)

"Alex is doing that work for you . Wouldn't  you rather stay with me for the rest of the day,instead of doing paper work?"

"And he gets the girl." I say lying on top of her .

"Auggh vous êtes lourd.Descendez!"
(Auggh you're heavy.Get off!)

She says trying to get me off of her.

"I am not heavy.". I laugh and sit next to her.

"What do you eat?!My gosh!" She pants .

"I'm not that heavy." I laugh

"It's not funny." She giggles.

"If you say so." I smile and ruffle her hair.

"Oh no you didn't mister. If you wanna play like that,then let's play."

"No.I'm good I don't want to play right now."

"That's cute you think you have a choice." She smirks and in her hand I spot a bottle of cold water.

"Amara, love let's talk about this first.We don't need to jump to conclusions."

"There's nothing to talk about.Plus it will help with that fever of yours." She says and pours the whole bottle of water into me.

"That felt like the ice bucket challenge without the ice."

"That's what you get for being a fo-"

I kiss her and cut her off.
She pulls away and tries to catch her breath.

"Don't swear it's not polite."

"Excuse me! You swear like all the time." She scolded.

"You need to be taught a lesson on how to be a good Wolfie." I say lying her on her back and pinning her arms above her head.

"I wouldn't have a problem with teaching you how to behave ,if you know what  I mean." I say this while brushing kisses along her collarbone.

"Stop!This is invasion of personal space."

"You might refuse but your body says otherwise. On top of that I know you'll  enjoy my lesson." I wink at her

"Eww,why are you so dirty minded?"