Chapter Fifteen.

Andre's Pov

"Hello, yes this is Alpha Laurent."

"Alpha Laurent how can we help you?"
"I'm calling to check if all the arrangements are in place?"

"Yes, Alpha , all your plans for the day are all set. The plans were confirmed and everything is set up."

"Thank you, I'll call soon. Goodbye."

"Goodbye Alpha Laurent , we hope enjoy your day."

I hang-up the call and head back inside the suite. Everything is running smoothly and we're right on schedule.

"Jordan you sneaky little wolf , what have you been up to?" Emily smirked.

"The usually . You know just Alpha business." I smirked.

I walked closer to her and pulled her closer and wrapped my arms around her waist.

"You know I've always loved the natural look on you. It's not everyday that you wake up to a goddess." I smiled placing kisses on her neck.

"Stop, you're making me blush." She laughed and rolled her eyes,

"My Queen I'll be leaving you know, so that you can get ready. Take all the time you need my love and you're done , I'll be waiting for you down at the pool." I respond giving her a kiss on her lips.

"My queen, what a charmer.I'll take one hour and then I'll be done." She laughed.

"I'll be waiting , my love."

I walked pass her and smacked her butt playfully.

"Look at you feeling all extravagant today." She laughed and walked away and shook her head.

"Love I hope you like the outfit I choose for you ,when you're done showering it'll be laid out on the bed for you." I smiled and headed downstairs.

Emily's Pov

I made my way into the bathroom and I found a letter under a bouquet of red ,white and blue roses.

"Another romantic gesture.How sappy," I smiled.

If Andre was trying to make my heart melt ,he succeeded and with flying colours.

I open the letter that had been attached to the roses and smiled.

To my Love ,

Today my angel I have four surprises for you. One you will find after you leave the bathroom and the others will follow in suit. I love you .

André.

So sappy, I smiled after reading the beautiful written letter.

I stepped into the shower after setting it to the right temperature and used the peach scented shower gels in the shower to add a fruity scent to my skin. After showering and doing my daily beauty routine , I left the bathroom and walked into the bedroom and on the bed lay : A beautiful black dress , accompanied with brown boots and a matching black bag .

 After showering  and doing my daily beauty routine , I left the bathroom and walked into the bedroom and on the bed lay : A beautiful black dress , accompanied with brown boots and a matching black bag