Chapter Ten.

UNKNOWN 'S POV

(By the way André,Alex and Trey are 22 and Emily and Amara are 21.)

13 Years Ago

We had just moved to the new area which was known as Silverline Falls. We were allies with the Silver Crescent Pack and Brendan ,Trey ,Alex , Maya and I were really close friends we would pull pranks on people in our packs together and this would result in us getting in lots of trouble and having to clean up packs houses as punishment. We are all best friends in our teen years and we went to the same school . Everything was fine up until the beginning of high school.
Before school had even started . Maya and I went to the woods to explore behind the lake that we had found there. We were told not to go there but being given curious 13 year olds we went anyway.It was the worst mistake I've ever made in my life. The lake was used as a border to keep out strays wolves and rouges. When we crossed the lake and explored further we found ourselves surrounded by rouge wolves.They were violent .They attacked us and Maya also protected me and in doing so she got shot in the heart by a silver bullet ad she died instantly. Before the rouges could do anything else our parents got rid of the rest. Maya lied the dead and I was devastated and her parents were furious and heartbroken and my pack ,the Blade Line pack and at the Crescent pack (when Maya died it become Silver Crescent because her fur was silver. ) Become sworn enemies. The Pack then became known as the Silver Crescent Pack in honour of Maya and the lake had a barrier placed on it so that no one could ever go pass it again.
When Trey ,André and Alex found out thst Maya had died because of my curiosity they never talked to me ever again . Alex changed completely after the day he found out that his twin had died. Not only did he change Trey and Andre did too because Maya was their cousin and they all had a strong family bond.

(***Enough of that sappy sadness let us skip to the sappy love part.***)

••••At DisneyLand Paris(day two) ••••

Emily's POV

We had arrived in Paris and suddenly Andre become serious and depressed as he someone walk up to us,he was holding my hand and I felt him stiffen and instead of smiling and being happy s he was a minute ago,he had his burrows furrowed together at the man who appeared as a stranger to me. I walk closer to him and whispered What's wrong on his ear but he might have been to angry to realise that.

"André Mitchell's long time no see." The guy with Hazel eyes ,tanned olive skin and Dark brown hair said.

"I liked not seeing you Koden. You do remember what you did 13 Years ago ago,don't you or do you need a reminder?"

"I thought we would move pass that Andre ,I thought that time would help you forget and that we could be friends again."
The guy whose name is Koden said.

"Maya died because of you,how can I forgive you after my cousin died because of your foolish curiosity!!!"

I gave Andre a hug from the back in my attempt to calm him down ,I've never seen him this angry . I've never heard him shout before and I'd like to keep it that way. When I hugged him I felt relax.

When I heard this is was shocked and confused, I was shocked because Andre had a cousin who got killed by this Koden guy and also because Maya and Koden have never been mentioned by Andre before.

Koden looked behind Andre and he saw me standing looking shocked because of the what I had just heard.

"I've apologised and apologised but you've never accepted my apology."

"Your apologises wont bring her back,she's gone and we all have to live with it."

André sighed and held my arms which were around his torso.

"We have too be able to move forward in life."
André said looking back at me and smiling.

When Andre said this Koden look at him with a really shocked expression.

"Wait hold on are you being serious?"

"Yes I am,when aren't I serious . and suddenly I feel that she isn't gone for some odd reason."

André said with a hidden smile forming at the corners of his mouth.

"I don't't know why you are being so forgiving,but thank you . And who's the cutie behind ya, cause she fine?"

What's going on one minute they're enemies 2 minutes later they're friends?????
Well that changed real quick.

"Ayy! She's Mine,don't even think of trying to take her away from me." Andre growled.

"Andre I thought we moved past the whole possessive thing." I laughed and stood next to him instead of behind him.

"Never . Anyway this beautiful lady is Emily and she is my gorgeous mate and girlfriend."

"You guys are adorable together.Otp moment for life."

"You're  seriously talking in fangirl/fanboy terms."
I laughed.

***Blah blah blah good times ,good vibes. TIME SKIP***

Alex's POV

As I head out of the house,about to take my daily afternoon jog.I see someone who I haven't seen in a long,time the person I've missed and mourned standing right in front of me.

"Hey Older by 20 minutes brother."
The person smiled a beaming white like the old times. The only difference is the appearance is more mature than before.

I stood there frozen in one spot with my mouth open but no words escaping,as I was trying the right words to express how I felt in that moment.

"Ay why so silent?Cat got your tounge?" She laughed looking at my facial expression.

"Wha-,how ,what in the world?????"
I said lost for words ,what in the world was happening my twin who died 13 Years ago is alive and smiling right st me ,what is this life.

Everything in this moment was so overwhelming.
*******************************************
Oh snap drama is approaching!!!
What will happen next ?????
I have know idea.

André :You are one messed up author *sighs*
Author :Ayy what did I do?

Trey:Well for starters your grammar is off , there are many of punctuation errors and there is also spelling errors.Let's not even get started on the incorrect use of commas.

Author :Excuse you???If it wasn't for me and all my mistakes you wouldn't exist,foolish handsome young man!

Trey:Has the author forgotten that I'm older than her??

Maya:Trey stop messing with her she can do anything.

Author :*Drags Trey off into a pizza shop and makes him by her pizza*

André : Anyway since there rest are occupied.I hope you liked this chapter and I apologise for the authors slow updates .
Comment ,favourite and vote . See you soon

~André .

He stole my line,grrrrr that boy will pay.
Till next time ~ Rosie