Chapter Three.

Recap:

"Trey don't even try that move on me, it's a privilege and you haven't earned it yet! "I commanded raising one eyebrow.

"I'll do whatever I please and just so you know the privilege thing isn't happening. "He smirked.

"Jerk." I replied looking him straight in his hazel eyes.

"What was that, I didn't hear that clearly?"

Trey said this as he started walking towards me, Andre had his arm around Emily's shoulder and they were both watching Trey and I.

Me and my big mouth, now I've done it.

My heart started pounding, the closer he got the faster it pounded in my chest.

"Do you mind repeating what you said Amara."

He was right in front of me, which made me blush because he was really close.

Trey's POV

I was looking my mate straight in her pretty little eyes.

She is stunning, but that mouth of her's might get her into trouble...I like that.

I'm assuming that she is a cool, kind-hearted and rebellious person.

What's not to like about a rebellious mate?

I like the fact that she rebels against what she doesn't agree with.

This is going to be an interesting bond.

Her scent is a combination of cherries, jasmine and aloe. She reminds me of a cupcake or a tropical paradise.

"Nothing." Amara answered.

Aww she's blushing, but I'm not letting the jerk thing go. Yes, I know exactly what she said.

"Hmm, that's what I thought. "I chuckled.

I moved away from her and she was giving me the death stare and in response to her glares I laughed.

She looked like she was going to throw something at me, but she wasn't angry.

I took out my phone and checked the time 23:30.

I smiled and looked up at Emily and Amara then said,

" Looks like you two can't go anywhere." I grinned at Amara she finally realized what Andre and I were doing.

"You sneaky little wolf, you're a jerk and this time I'm not taking it back. "She

"You really shouldn't say that, if I were you I'd take that back. "I said smirking.

"You're a Dumbass, weren't you listening when I said we had to leave an hour ago. Literally you're going to get us into trouble!"

Okay now she's getting angry.

"That mouth of yours is going to get you punished, cupcake you're not going anywhere."

"Sorry Amara she's right." Emily replied taking his arm off her shoulder.

He growled and tried to stop her from opening the door.

"You can't leave, it's dangerous out there, there's rouges in the forest and-"

He was cut off by Emily

"Dude, I think well be just fine." Emily smirked.

"No! "Andre said using his Alpha tone.

Emily turned around and raised a brow at him.