Chapter Four: Dirty Coated Words

Emily's POV
As I was just about put on my shirt, Andre comes in without knocking. Luckily I was wearing my blue jeans socks and bra, but still.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" I said screaming, well screaming but not really screaming.

"You said you wouldn't peek." I sighed, keeping my shirt in front of my semi-nude torso. Nude because I don't have my shirt on.

"Wow, calm down,"Andre  sighed. " I didn't do this on purpose and how long does it take you to get ready."

"OK .I'll let it go this time, but next time I won't let it go easily," I pushing  a figer into his chest.
In response he smacks my hand away.

"Excuse you!" I replied and rolled my eyes,

"Are you going to put your shirt on by yourself or do you need help? "André asked smirking mischievously.

"Why would I need help, I'm not three. "I said rolling my eyes and taking a step back.

"You don't know what the word space means do you?" I said looking up at him.

"I do." He replied coming closer

"Then why are you invading my space right now." I said stopping him from moving closer with one arm. Oh crap my shirt.

"I think you should keep your shirt off." Andre said he's eyes turn dark with lust.

" You nasty little creature!"I sigh and put the shirt on."You're a dumbass at times, you do know that right?" I say walking past him and sighing.

"Oh really. "He says smirking and pulling me back by me waist and into his chest.

"Yes, now let go of me," I say trying to get out of his grip, but he just tightens his grip on my waist.

"Say sorry and I'll let you go." He says leaning closer to my neck.

"Why must I sorry? It's not like I told you to be a dumbass at times." I replied.

"Won't say sorry, OK then." He says against my neck.

When did he get this close?

His starts kissing my shoulder up to my neck then his goes to my cheek.

"Say sorry and I'll stop." He says breathing in my ear.

"It's not my fault, you say sorry." I reply breathing heavily, this is what a mate bond does to you sends your hormones crazy and sends sparks through your whole body when your mate touches you.

"Fine, you'll have to learn the hard way then." He says walking me backwards till I'm up against the wall. As my back touches the wall he starts kissing my neck up to my face, he then foes straight to my lips kissing them softly. He bites gently at my bottom lip asking for entrance and I deny. He growls and I gasp and he takes this opportunity and let's his tongue explore.

He was just about to take off his shirt, but luckily for me someone knocked at the door.

Saved.

He pulls away breathing deeply. "I'll finish this later" he says.

"You wish." I say planting a kiss on his cheek.

Before he opened the door I went over to the sink checking that my clothes were fine, which they were because nothing heated happened. And I reapplied my lip gloss, hey don't judge me it's not like I had my Baby Lips with me at this point in time. Andre opened the door and Amara stood there smiling her face off when she saw me.

"Getting in there." She said  elbowing Andre playfully in the side.

"No." I say and then added " Why are you here?" I asked in a friend -to -friend manner.