So like ...

I realised now that I haven't actually explained that I changed the names of characters so many people are probably confused.
To keep it short Emilia is Emily , Andre is Brendan and Amara is Stephanie.  Though I changed it now so this is just a tiny heads up if there are any oddities.  I'm also going to take this time to apologise for the lack of updates and for he sappy writing you've all endured up until now( I started this story when I was 14 and now I'm 18 so yeah it's awkward cause I don't do sappy) Any who, I really can't promise to be more consistent with any updates that involve any major thought and development until December or so , since I'm in my final year of high school ( and priorities and university applications are basically my life right now) , I just want to give a heads up cause updates may occur once in a blue moon.

On a more positive note for those of you who have read and are stilling following the story , thank you for sticking with it and you're also really dope cause even I realised that this story has some painfully cliched moments . I cringe myself when I read some of the early chapters, but anyway , thank you for being cool and patient and if you do stick around , I promise to deliver some inspirational  and thought-provoking  chapters in the story.