Chapter Twelve.

Ola y'all wolf loving readers . Yeah new year and a new language, life is cray like that.
Anyway I have decided to make this chapter as mushy and sappy as possible.
Enjoy ; ) !!!!

Amara's POV

"Hey gorgeous,how you doing?"
I felt an arm snake around my shoulders.
You guessed it.Trey ,goodness I love him and everything but 24/7 all day and all night he was all up on me.I was growing tired of him and his crazy antics.

"Uh uh.No ,I refuse .You asked me that 10 minutes ago.No more no more."

I said this hold both hands up on front of me.

"Can't I ask love of my Life how she's feeling?"
He said moving away from me.

"Not ever single mintue of the day. You are my mate and stuff but all this being all over me is getting a little to much."

Yeah,I know I am sounding like a real bad mate right now, BUT he was literally all over me nearly every minute of the day ,except when he had to go do his beta duties. My gosh I had no more alone time and it was nice being with him.But now I needed at least 2 hours of me time without the occasionally How you doing love or the You smell like cupcakes and the ongoing I
Love you gorgeous.

"Is someone in need of a little me time?"
He send in a voice you talk to babies in.

"You do realise that I'm not a baby right?"

"Yes ,yes I do."
He replied taking a seat in front of me at the kitchen table.

"Alright.No more baby voice Lil Wolfie .
I will literally throw something at you and you know it."
I smirked remembering the time I threw ice cold water at him for trying to throwing me into the pool.

"Ice water again?" He said while having a nervous smile.

"Honey,i'm original,it won't be ice water this time .It will be much worse."

I smiled mischievously knowing excately what to do.

"Fine I'll step into line."
Trey sighed and folded his arms ,then placed his folded arms on the table and lay his head on them.

"Well that's new."
Rough day I thought to myself. "And your not making it any better.Bad move Steph ,bad move." My wolf Moxie says in disappointment.

"Moxie ,beastie long time no talk." I smiled mentally knowing the situation infront of me. Puns on point.

"Wolfie you wish that pun was on point it was more like a flop . You shouldn't become a comedian!" Moxie replied in a fit of laughter.

"I love you too Moxie . Now if you would excuse me I've got a sad Lil puppy to cheer up."

"Alright, homegirl you better cheer him up and not kill his vibe."

"Yeah,yeah I got it I'll be nice."

********
"Trey my love,is there something bothering you?"
He so cute in everything he does,he  reminds me of a puppy.So cute and he just happens to be my adorable , cute mate . Thank you Fate.

"Hmmm?"
He says while staying in the same stance.

"Wolfie ,what's wrong are you feeling ill?"
I walk over to him and check his temperature. The child's been working himself to hard.

"My babe,you need to go take a nap and take it easy. You're stressing yourself my love . You need to take it easy."

"I've been trying to keep up with all the work. It's harder than it seems and this week has been even more hectic ,because of this new rouge pack pulling stunts . All the paperwork,its a never ending pile of papers. " He says while looking up and moving his hair out of his eyes.