CHAPTER-7

Andril can't say anything because her parents said that she has to marry Ranjeev. Still now Andril see his picture. On the otherside Ranjeev was shocked like how Andril and his family agreed for this marriage. Because he consider himself and the work he is doing in a very low. And he decided to talk with Andril now.

In Ranjeev's House,

Ranjeev was so confused how she agree to marry him. He asked his mom " Mom, are you sure about it?"

His mom said " Yes. Her mom only called me and said they all are agreed to marry you."

Ranjeev then asked " Mom, can you have Andril number?. Because I want to talk to her."

Her mom said " I don't have her number. But I have her mom number. Do you want that ?. And don't talk anything stupidly otherwise you won't get marry in this lifetime."

I said " Okay mom. I will talk correctly. Give her mom number."

Ranjeev then got her mom's number and called her.

In Andril House,

Andril was in her room sitting sadly . Her whole family in the living room and talking with each other. Then her mom mobile rings. She said to her husband " See Ranjeev family is calling."

Andril hear that then she came and stand near her room door. Her mom attend the call and said " Hello."

Ranjeev said " Hello Aunty. This is Ranjeev."

She smiled and said " Yes Ranjeev tell me."

Ranjeev said " Can I talk with Andril?."

She said " Yeah sure. Wait da. She in her room. I will go and give it to her."

Then her mom stood up and put her mobile in mute and called " Andril. Ranjeev wants to talk to you. Don't say anything just talk with him normally."

She nodded and Unmuted said " Hello"

Ranjeev p.o.v.,

I said " Hai Andril."

She said "Hai."

I asked " Are you free now to talk with me for few minutes?."

She said " Yes. Go ahead."

I asked " Shall we meet tomorrow?."

She asked " Why?. Sorry what?."

I said " I know it's quite sudden. But I want see in person and talk with you?. So, are you free tomorrow morning?."

She said " Yes. Where shall we meet?."

I said " Raja street, DNK cafe".

She said " Okay and at which time ?."

I said " Around " 9:30 am".

She said " Okay. After she said I am will give mobile my mom"

I want to talk to her but she suddenly said that. I need to respect her. After I said " Okay." Then she handed the mobile to her and I said " I talked with Andril. Shall I hang up the call?."

She said " Okay."

Andril p.o.v.,

I was frustated and shouted " Why mom and dad you both ae doing like this to me?."

They asked " What we both did?."

I said " He said that he wants to talk to me and we are meeting tomorrow."

My  mom said "What's in this?. In this generation it's common right?. Go tomorrow and get to know about each other."

I said " You don't understand me. Leave it ad I went inside and closed the door."

Ranjeev p.o.v.,

I woke up and took bath then I was choosing which Shirt I should wear?. Then I Wear a Blue shirt with Black jeans. I drove my bike and standing in the hetic traffic. I was thinking Oh god I am going to important work but why this traffic today is so much terrible. I was standing every vehicle is moving inch by inch.

I was worried will I make Andril to wait and I don't have her mobile number. I don't know what to do. I was driving slowly.

Andril p.o.v.,

 Honestly, I don't have any mood to go. I was doing all these thing because of compulsion. Today I am going to say clearly that I am not interested in this marriage to him.

I saw the time its already 9:30 am but I don't care because he will know that I am not interested to talk with him. So I decided let's go slowly Andril.

I eat breakfast and my mom said " Whatever he say means you should only say okay and don't talk anything nonsense and don't ruin this alliance."

I don't say anything. I nodded and stated my bike it's already 10:15 am.

Ranjeev p.o.v.,

I reached to the cafe at 9:45 am and I was worried to make her wait. But I saw that she didn't arrived here yet. I somewhat felt relieved. 

I ordered a Cold Coffee and waiting for her. 

I saw time and waiting for her. Looking at my watch. It was 11:00 am she is not arrived yet. So I decide to leave the cafe. I stood up and went to the parking lot.

( Guys, do you think they both will meet?. Is Ranjeev will know that Andril is not interested in this marriage?. Do comments. Let's see what happen in The Next Chapter tomorrow....)

I Hope you like reading This Story....

Let's meet in The Next Chapter....

Take Care. Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...