CHAPTER-30

Andril was found by Ranjeev. Ranjeev felt relaxed after he found out her. Grandpa and Grandma asked them to stay there for a night. So they both agreed to spent a night there.

Andril p.o.v.,

Next day morning,

I woke up and Ranjeev was not there. I was searching him and I hear his voice in the kitchen. There he was helping grandma to cook and also making some jokes to make her laugh. I was standing outside of the kitchen and looking at him.

He was quite handsome. I like him so much. When he was with me I ma not thinking about anything like what I want to do in life?, what I want to do next?, Even I don't think about what I want to eat?, I love this feeling and I just to be with him all the time.

After few minutes , grandpa came and called me "Andril, will you please come here?."

I said " Yeah grandpa....I am coming."

He asked me to write our mobile numbers in his notebook. I wrote our numbers and gave it to him. 

Grandpa asked " Do you like Ranjeev?."

I said " Yes grandpa. Why are you asking like this?."

He smiled and said " No Andril, I know you like him. But I just want to tell you one thing is that i.e., he loves you a lot . When I was looked at him yesterday I can understand how much he loves you through his eyes. When he saw you he felt the most happiest man in this world. And you know Men don't cry easily unless he loves that person so much.

He always noticing you and he wants to spent his entire life with you. So my request is that Take a good Care of him. You both may have conflicts and struggles but face it together. Don't ever give up on each other. If you are thinking that there is something bothering you then talk about it, or else if you both need time take it. But for no reason you should not give up on eachother."

I said " Yes grandpa....Sure."

Ranjeev p.o.v.,

I was helping grandma for his cooking. She suddenly asked one thing " Ranjeev, by considering you are my son. I want to tell you one thing."

I said " Yeah tell grandma."

She asked " You love Andril so much , right?."

I smiled and said " Yes....Grandma."

She smiled and said " Ranjeev, Take a good Care of her. You know she left her family and come to your house and taking care of you and your family. It's not an easy thing to do. Because physically, mentally it will disturb the women. But The Women will try her best not let those stress affect both of the Family. That time she will only have You to relay On.

Do appreciate her, respect her, give time and space to her when she needed, try to understand her, and always make her to feel Comfortable whenever she is with you. Most importantly for Women Self-Respect is very important. They don't sacrifice that for anyone or anything. So always tries to respect her boundaries and her as well. Don't hurt her Self-Respect and don't allow anyone from your Family to hurt her Self-Respect. Because she married you not your family. So, if there is any misunderstanding you both have to sit and talk and sort out the problems. Don't allow her to suffer alone. 

Live An Amazing Life with Her."

I smiled and said "Yes grandma....Sure....I will Take a good Care of her. Don't worry."

Then we both prepared the breakfast and we all sat together and finish eating. I also bought some petrol for my bike. After getting a blessings from them we both coming back to our home. 

In my house where my family and her family is also there. While seeing Andril everybody come and hug her and cried. We both console them by telling nothing happen I am all good. Then it's like a family get together. So we prepared a non-veg feast and had a nice lunch and slept in the afternoon.

Andril's brother book tickets for the movie for evening show. We all went and spent some quality time together. It was good and its a good day.

I asked Andril" Shall we go for a long drive?."

She said " Okay, let's go...."

We both don't know where to go. But we both decided to go for a long drive. The weather is so nice. We both were talking. After a minute of silence. Andril put her hand around my stomach. It gives chills to my stomach and hold me tightly. I was blushing and she also blushing. I was looking at her through the side mirror. She also looking at me. And for some minutes we both are not talking just blushing.

I stopped the bike near the lake and we both go and sat on the sand.

I hope you like reading this story....

Let's meet in The Next Chapter....

Take Care. Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....