CHAPTER-18

Andril paid the rent for the house. She discussed about the Family Situation with Ranjeev and asked him to Understand that he can feel free to discuss about the Financial matter with her. Ranjeev realized and agreed to her.

Ranjeev p.o.v.,

I put Andril in a very difficult situation. I should not repeat this. I think Andril would have hurt. But when She and My Mom is feeling Uncomfortable to Live in this House again. Then I don't let them to adjust this Uncomfortableness. I should make a plan and should Built a House.

I saw she is sleeping quietly next to me. I touched her face and slowly said " Sorry Andril for hurting You. Forgive me. I will definitely fullfill your wish and give you a Comfortable and Peaceful Life."

After I put my Left hand On her and Slept.

It's a weekend. So we both slept for many hours and woke up at 9am. When I open my eyes I saw she is still sleeping. I don't want to disturb her. My mom and dad went to visit My sister and plan to stay there for 2 days. 

I brushed my teeth and make a Coffee and also I prepared One for her as well. Then I ordered Breakfast for both of us. Because I don't want to disturb her. Let her take rest. Because yesterday I hurted her. And I don't her to feel anything bad today as well.

After I was waiting for her to wake up to Eat together. She woke up at 11am. And comes out of the room with half opened eye and sat in the sofa. I said " Good Morning Andril."

She smiled and said " Good Morning Ranjeev."

Her hair was clumsy. She not yet opened her eyes. But eventhough it's the ugliest she looks Beautiful as Always in my Eyes. 

Then I said " Andril, go and brush your teeth and come to have Breakfast."

She asked " Oh Ranjeev, you already cooked. Thank You because I was tooo tired to cook. The reason I woke up now is that is you maybe hungry without eating anything."

I said " No. I ordered."

She said " Ohhooo, I know you don't know to cook."

I said " But I am willing to learn if you teach me." then I winked my eye.

She opened her eyes and smiled. 

" Andril, I am waiting for to eat with you." I said

" Oh, I don't know Ranjeev. I will come within 15 minutes wait." she said

Before she comes. I arrange the table. She came and we both eat together.

After finishing eating we both were sitting in the sofa. She asked me " What is your decision on Constructing a house?."

" I was okay with that decision." I said 

" Okay then. Did you know any Realer state dealer ?." she asked 

I said " Yeah. I know one of my Senior from My College are working in that field only. Let us contact him."

She said " Yeah. It's good idea. First let us discuss with him. Then we can allot a Budget."

I said " It would be better if we both go and see him in person in his office."

" Yeah. It's great Idea. You first get an appointment today. I will go and get ready ." she said and went inside the room to take bath.

I called him and got appointment for 3pm in the Afternoon. Then I went and get ready.

We left home at 2pm. I took my bike and asked her " We both can go in the same bike . No need to take your Scooter. " . She agreed.

It's the first time we both are going together in my Bike. She holds my Shoulder when she get on the bike. I felt something in my body. It's a different feel when your Wife touches You for the First Time when gets in Your Bike. You feel like You Own Her.

I smiled and I looked at her in the mirror. She also looked at me in the mirror and smiled. I felt there A.R. Rahman Music is playing in the Background. I was riding the Bike as I was riding in a plain road without Traffic.

After we reached the office. We entered the room and he greeted us. 

My senior asked me " How are you da?. How is your life going?."

I said " All good Anna. By the Way She is My Wife Andril."

He said " Hello Andril. How are you ?."

She said " I am good. How about you?."

He said " I am also great. What are you doing Andril?."

" I am working in IT." she said

He said " That's great. By the way Ranjeev, Are You planning to Build a House?."

I said " Yes bro. So I came here to discuss about that."

He said " That's great. Okay Let me show you some plans. First of all May I know your Budget?."

I said " No bro. We don't planned a Budget. First let us see the plans. Then we will pick up the one which suits us."

" Okay then. I will show you. Both of you listen here, the places which are inner i.e., in the city side 5 cent land costs minimum 60 lakhs maximum 70 lakhs. Then you construct the house means it will totally comes around atleast 1 or 1 and a half core.

There is an another 3 cent. And Buying Land + Constructing House will cost around 70 - 80 lakhs.

If you are going to Construct outer 5 cent costs around 20 to 25 Lakhs. Constructions may cost around 25 lakhs. 

And for 3 cents Buying Land + Constructing house = 35 to 45 Lakhs.

So these are the plans. You guys decide.

After hearing the plan we both look at eachother and told him " We need Some Time to discuss and decide bro."

He said " Sure. You guys Take Your Time and Contact me. I will always feel Happy to Help You."

We said " Thank You. We will decide and tell you". And then came down to the parking lot and we driving to the house.

( Guys, what do yo think about Andril-Ranjeev plan of constructing an House?. You think its a Good plan?. Do comment. let us see what will happen in The Next Chapter....)

I hope you like reading this story....

Let's meet in The Next Chapter....

Take Care. Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....