CHAPTER-28

Andril was went to pick her client who is from Australia in Early Morning. Ranjeev was Happy that his company was going to take a big project with huge amount of profit.

Ranjeev p.o.v.,

I was waiting for her call but she didn't called me or messaged me. I was worried and I like to talk to her. But I understand that she will be busy. I was continued to do my work.

I came home very late. I thought she would have arrived earlier than me. But she didn't . I asked my mom " Is Andril still not reached her home yet?."

She said " No Ranjeev. I thought she was with you."

I was confused and said " No , Mom. Wait I will call her."

When I was calling her mobile network is not reachable. Then I thought maybe Network issue. So I will try again later. Then I after I fresh up. I again called her but still her network is not reachable.

After in the party I got his Team Leader number. So I dialed to him. I asked " Hello Ramesh, This is Ranjeev, Andril's husband."

He said " Yeah....Tell Ranjeev."

I asked him " May I talk to Andril?."

He said " Ranjeev, Andril already left the office."

I asked him " When she left the office?. Because her mobile is not reachable."

He said " She left at 8pm itself. She went to airport with the client to send off them. But now 11pm how she didn't reach home yet?."

I was shocked .

He continued " And also Ranjeev, Client boarded in the plane at 9pm itself and I got the message from them."

I was shocked and I don't know what to say. I asked him " May I get her friends mobile number. She might have went with them right?."

He said " Sure. Ranjeev , I will call and ask them. But I think she may not be with them. Because they didn't plan to go out. But I will try."

I said " Thank You Ramesh. And will you please inform me soon."

He said " Sure. Hang up the call."

I was worried. I was waiting for his call its 11:30pm. Her Team Leader called me and said " Ranjeev, they all left earlier than Andril. They said Andril is not with them."

I was so confused. I said " Okay sir, Thank You. I will look after her."

Then I called her house, might be she went there. Her brother attend the call and said " No Andril was not here." Then his brother asked " What happened?."

I said " No, Andril not yet reached home and her mobile is not reachable. So I thought she would have came there."

His brother said " No Ranjeev. I will call and ask her friends and inform you."

I said " Okay."

And I thought. This won't work out. I should go by myself and should search for her. I informed my mom " Mom, if he arrived means call and inform me."

She said " Okay Ranjeev and if you saw her means inform me as well."

I nodded and took my bike to go and see her. First I went to the airport and checked there. She was not there and her scotty is also not there. Then I took my bike and was riding to different location and I was going on checking her in all the possible ways. 

But I couldn't find her. I was scared. Suddenly my mobile rings I was hurry burrily attending the call. It was her brother he said " That Andril didn't went to her friends house as well."

I was so upset. I don't know where to find her. I was thinking whether I can give police complaint. But before that My Heart is saying to search her some more. His brother and her family also searching for her in otherhand.

I started my bike and going in every inch of the route. But there is not even an One Evidence I found out. It was already 3pm. I put my bike and sat down the bridge and Tears were rolling from My Eyes. I was asking God " Please, just give me One Clue. I don't know where she is?. Please help me to find out her God. Andril should be safe and she should not be in dangerous situation."

I was sitting and crying over. Suddenly I got a message . It was from Andril that goes " Ranjeev, I don't know where I am . But I thought I drive into the wrong route and here there is no Network as well. The Location is Kangiyam. I was in a Forest area. Please Come Fast."

I was happy. I wiped my tears and quickly start the Bike. I was in a full speed. I put direction in my map and I reached that place. But she wasn't there. I was so worried. I try to call her but there is no network in my mobile as well. I don't know what to do I was driving slowly and shouting her Name " Andril....Andril....". But there is no response. The place was fully silent. 

I saw there is something shining in the road. I stopped the bike and went to see there. It was Andril's Anklet. I was happy and worried at the same time. Because Andril should not be in danger. Then I drove my bike in the direction were her anklet was placed. It was a Lane. I was going on driving my bike. But there is No one is living in that place. 

After some hour My petrol got dry. I don't know what to do now. I was pushing my bike and walking in the lane. 

Suddenly there is someone who is walking and coming towards me. I was afraid because the place is fully of dark. I was slowly walking towards that person. Suddenly he called me " Hey brother come here."

I was scared but I walking towards him. He was putting a towel in the body and wearing a Vesti and a Torch in his hand. He asked me " Who are you?."

I said " My Name is Ranjeev."

He then asked me " What are you doing here?"

I said " I lost My wife . So I am searching her."

He said " You are Tall, looking good, having a base voice but  You don't know take care of Your Wife. Nowadays the boys are taking their Wife for granted"

I was silent . He asked " Why are you searching here?."

" I received a message from My Wife. She said she was in Kangiyam and don't know the direction." I said

He said " Ohhooo....Did your Wife wear a Rose colour Chudi with white dupata?."

I said " Yes Uncle....Yes...."

He said " I saw her before 30 minutes in this way only. Anyways you go straight and look for her. Because it was only lane. There is noother direction here."

I said " Thank You Uncle." And started to push my bike and walk starightly.

After 20 minutes I saw there was one house and lights were ON. I was hopefully going near to that house. There was a girl who is sitting. I was praying that would be Andril. I was walking towards her.

( Guys, Do you think it will be Andril?. Is it necessary to file a complaint in the Police Station?. Do you think still now also Our World is not safe for Women's?. Do comment your answers. Let's see what will happen in The Next Chapter....)

I hope you guys like reading this story....

Let's meet in The Next Chapter....

Take Care. Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....