CHAPTER-19

Andril and Ranjeev decided to construct a house. So they both placed an appointment with a Realer state broker to discuss about the plans to Construct the house and that Realer State broker turns out to be Ranjeev's College Senior.

Andril p.o.v.,

As we heard about the plan. We both returned to the house. We both are in the confuse state. So I asked him " Ranjeev, let's sit and discuss about the plans which suits for us." He agreed.

Then we both sat in the Dinnig table with a Coffee. He asked me " First, you tell your Opinion Andril?."

So I said " It's good to build a house in the city side. Because all the places would be convinent for us. But the amount is little bit higher."

He said " Yeah. I do agree with that. Even I do want to construct the house in the City side. But I don't think now we both can afford 1 to 1 and a half core."

I said " Yes. I understand."

He continued " Then let's construct the house in the Outer."

I agreed. Then he asked about " In outer, we have two options Andril, One is constructing in 3 cent and 5 cent. Which one you think it suits better?."

I said " I think going for 3 cent will be smaller compared to 5 cent. So I think let's go with constructing the house with 5 cent."

He said " Even I too agree with You. I think Let's construct the house in 5 cent which costs arount 45 - 50 lakhs right?."

I said " Yes." Then I asked him " How much money we are having in our hand now?."

He said " I have Savings upto 10 lakhs."

I said " Great. Even I do have a Personal savings upto 5 lakhs."

He said " We have a 5 cent of land in My Hometown . Let's sell that land and see how much we get."

I asked him " But how could you sell the land which is in your hometown. Whether your parents will agree to that?."

" I will talk with them. I think they will agree." he said 

Then I asked " What about your Sister?."

He said " My parents and Me already put 10 pounds of gold on her Marriage. So it's not a problem. She said she don't want any asset."

I asked him " But how Ranjeev. We should not leave her like that."

He said " Yeah. I understood. But she said that she don't want any asset."

I said " She will tell like that only. But it's Our duty to provide all the necessary thing."

He remains silent. I again continued " Okay Ranjeev. First, will see the budget and plan according to that. If we have any Extra Money let us buy a Land and will give it to her."

He nodded. I said " Ranjeev, I also have some Jewellery. So you can use that."

He said " No need Andril. I will manage it."

I said " No Ranjeev Please, I want to give equal share as you or almost equal share as you. Otherwise it may hurt my pride." 

He again said " No Andril. No need. It's your Jewelley use it for your Own thing."

I got angry and said " Ranjeev, You are My Husband. The House which we are going to construct is Our house. So, I am going to Using this Money for Our Home. I Don't have any problem."

He again slowly said with a pout face " Andril, no please."

 I took my Jewellery and gave it to him. He was not happy about that but at the same time I can see his Emotional side. I hugged him and said " It's Ours. So, Once we settle we can take it back. Now We should focus On Our Goal. That's really Important to all of Us."

He nodded and I went to prepared dinner. He was watching TV.

He asked me " Andril, Is we need to buy any groccesory Item. I think there  is no stock of Sugar and we don't have any Vegetables left."

I came out from the Kitchen with a shock and I asked him " How you know all this?."

He said " It's just a normal thing right?. Why you are asking like this Andril?."

I said " No Ranjeev, its not as normal as you think. Because there are many Mens who don't take part in the Household things. Where their Wife always has to remember and tell it to them. So the Wife will always Occupied by thoughts. It gives Stress to the Ladies.

And I didn't see My dad takes place in all these Household things. Because he always buys what my mom says. So by Seeing Your Behaviour I was quiet Suprised."

" Andril, I am an Unique Character from Rest of all The Men in This World." he said and winked at me.

I said " Hahaha.... Yeah.... I should agree" and I went back to Kitchen.

He shouted " Andril, after finish Eating Our Dinner. Shall we go to Super Market to buy Grocessory things?."

I said " Sure. We will go."

Later I prepared Dosa and he helped me making Chutney. We both Eat together. After  taking rest for few minutes.

He said " I will go and grab My Keys. So we will go now."

I said " Okay." After I went inside the room and got ready. I took My purse. He said " No need. We will pay with My Card."

I said " Okay."

He asked me with a Smile " Let's Goooooooo...."

I smiled and Said " Yesssssssssssss...."

( Guys, what do think is it necessary Husband and Wife has to discuss before taking any decision?. And also do you agree with Andril thoughts i.e., she also likes to put Equal Shares On The Their House?. Do Comment. Let's see what will happen in The Next Chapter....)

I hope you like reading this story....

Let's meet in The Next Chapter....

Take Care. Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....