CHAPTER-8

Ranjeev wants to meet Andril. So he said let's meet in cafe and I want to discuss some important things with you. Next day Ranjeev was 15 minutes late but Andril take lot time. And after waiting for more than 1 and half hours Ranjeev decided to leave the cafe. 

Ranjeev p.o.v.,

 I decides to leave the cafe. When I went near the door and push the door there is a girl standing and pulls the door. She didn't saw my face but I saw her and it was Andril.

I was little happy and said " Hai Andril".

When she saw me she was quite confused and silent for a minute and she asked " Oh you are that guy right?. I saw you that day in the Office right?."

I was shocked because she didn't know me and I didn't say anything. I was standing still. Then she asked " How do you know my name?."

I said " I know your name by that company manager. When he is calling you I was there so I know your name." and I didn't say anything about the marriage.

I asked her " Why you are here today ?. Is there anykind of meeting here?."

She said " Yeah. It's quite like that."

I asked " What's the meeting about?."

She said " I am on a blind date."

I asked " Oh really. Have you seen that guy?."

She said " No. I don't even remember his name clearly. I think it starts with R and I will ask his name when he arrives here."

I asked " Is he not yet arrived here?."

She looked all the tables and said " I think he not arrived yet. Let me wait for a sometime."

I said " Unitill he arrive I will give company to you."

She said " Okay". And we ordered s Hot chocolate and I asked her " You said you neither saw his photo nor him then how you are going to find out."

She said " To be Honest, I am not interested in marriage now. I have goals to achieve and Family to take care. My mom is saying that she and my dad will manage all the things and they are asking me to do the marriage. But I want to help my family and move One step forward in Life. But they are not understanding that."

I nodded. Then she continues " I am okay with doing marriage. But 2 things what I am not okay is 1.) If I got marry now I may think that 'Am I selfish that I enjoy all the privilege from my family and left them without helping them'. Second thing is ' My parents not even ask any opinion to me. They saw the boy and enquired about him and Everybody gave a good certificate. Then they both decided His Family is good and he also. So they fixed blind date for me today."

I said " But why you didn't saw his picture and came all along this way?."

She said " I don't know. I don't have any interest to see him. Today I planned to tell him the truth and ask him don't agree to this marriage."

I was very shocked and in anotherside she said what I 50% expected. I said " Yes it's good to say to him / her whether you are interested in that person or not Before Marriage or Atleast Before Engagement."

She nodded. Then we both finished eating. After seeing around she decided after minutes she said shall we leave now?. 

I asked her " Why you don't want to wait?."

She said " We planned our meeting at 9:30 am . But I am late. I think he may left now or he may not came here. So I think we are not going to meet today . I am so excited that my marriage is going to cancel."

I said " If that's your decision. I will respect you."

She said " Sorry, I don't understand."

We both stood up and left the place. She was driving in front of me and I am following her. When she was driving suddenly a bike came and hit her bike. She lost her balance and fell down. I suddenly parked my bike and run to her.

Thank God she don't have any hurt in her body.  There is a sracth in her hand and leg. I took her and we both went to the hospital. She was scared and suddenly fainted.

I holded her and admitted in the nearby hospital. They cleaned the wound and dressed it.

After an hour she came to consicousness and I was sitting next to her. She called me and asked " Why you didn't leave?."

I said " How can I leave you in this situtation."

She smiled and said " Thank You."

I smiled and I came out and called her mom and said " Andril met with a small accident and I gave the address of the hospital."

I was talking to her and her mom and dad came hurry burrily and asked " What happened to Andril?."

She was saying " I am fine mom and dad. Don't worry it's a little scratch."

Her mom said " I always say you to drive carefully right?."

I said " She drive properly only Aunty. The person from the bike only hit her bike."

Her mom smiled and came, hold my hand and said " Thank You Ranjeev. If you are not there. I don't know what happened to her."

He smiled and said " It's okay Aunty."

She asked " Mom, Do you know eachother?. How you know his Name?."

My mom said " Hey Andril, he is the boy we choose for you. Today you both only planned to meet eachother at Cafe. Are you forgot about this because of accident?."

After she heared that. She was shocked and looked at me.

I looked at her.

( Guys, Did Ranjeev cancel this marriage as per Andril's wish?. Do Andril feel bad for not know that Ranjeev is the boy she xcame for the Blind date?. Do comment. Let's see what happen in The Next Chapter Tomorrow....)

I Hope You Like Reading This Story....

Let's meet in The Next Chapter....

Take Care. Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....